beachbride2009

CANADIAN OOT BAG info...where to shop!

they have some nice stuff hun thanx for sharing!!!!!

on an off note when r u leaving for the weekend?

Originally Posted by torilynnsmith View Post

Another bride posted this site on the facebook group for my resort and thought I would share.  She is a Canadian bride and says it ships to Canada, I haven't looked into it.

http://www.destinationweddingfavors.com/home.php?cat=351

Ya I liked some of the stuff they had too!!! We left last night, am in Ottawa right now and heading up to the cottage around 2 this afternoon I think.  Am getting my BDW time in before I am without a computer lol 

Originally Posted by canadiangirl View Post

they have some nice stuff hun thanx for sharing!!!!!

on an off note when r u leaving for the weekend?

omg hun,,,,,, so funny yeah i get my time in before the kids wake up and get me going lol gatta have my BDW time im going to be lost for 5 days when im not on here and omg when i go back to work!!!! ugggggg lol

Ya I liked some of the stuff they had too!!! We left last night, am in Ottawa right now and heading up to the cottage around 2 this afternoon I think.  Am getting my BDW time in before I am without a computer lol 

Thanks for the link! Definitely has some cute stuff, great for ideas!! I think the prices might be a bit better on oriental trading though (ie. raffia fans)

Quote:

Another bride posted this site on the facebook group for my resort and thought I would share.  She is a Canadian bride and says it ships to Canada, I haven't looked into it.

http://www.destinationweddingfavors.com/home.php?cat=351

Oh really?! I will check to compare, I thought the prices were cheaper so thanks for letting me know!!!! I CANNOT decide what fans we are doing! Does anyone have any suggestions based on what theyre doing?  I am thinking maybe just doing a program fan even out of coverstock or something... I just dont think it is the "look" I love!

Originally Posted by beachbum21 View Post

Thanks for the link! Definitely has some cute stuff, great for ideas!! I think the prices might be a bit better on oriental trading though (ie. raffia fans)

Quote:

yeah i found that too!!!!! plus they have some of the same stuff ie: fans and notebooks

Originally Posted by beachbum21 View Post

Quote:

I'm definitely getting the rafia fans, absolutely love them!! I'll wrap ribbon around the ends to pretty them up :)

Oh really?! I will check to compare, I thought the prices were cheaper so thanks for letting me know!!!! I CANNOT decide what fans we are doing! Does anyone have any suggestions based on what theyre doing?  I am thinking maybe just doing a program fan even out of coverstock or something... I just dont think it is the "look" I love!