CANADIAN OOT BAG info...where to shop!

I need another trip for gatorade!!!! I saw your BM dresses and they are great!!! Amazing find and what a fantastic price!!!!

Originally Posted by tamandrob View Post

Just picked them up last night! Thanks for sharing!!!!

I went to Watertown it's an 1 1/2hrs from where I live.The big lots had plenty of gatorade packs that don't expire till late 2012 so it was great!!! I found BM dresses at Dressbarn, I will post a pic in a different thread and let you know so you can check them out! I am in love with them and the girls really liked them too!

Thanks hun!!! I am thinking we may need a few more... we'll see!!! Weird I didnt get my Bubba Mug notification form the CT email.... 

Originally Posted by beachbum21 View Post

Sale is July 8th to 14th, $5.99 - 9.99 :)

No problem!!! You are all I could think of when I saw them lol My mom thought I was crazy.  She asked "why are you looking at towels?" I said "Celticgirl is looking all over for these LOL" Our had quite a few so good luck!!!

Originally Posted by celticgirl View Post

Thank you Thank you Thank you! You made my week just now! I hope mine has some in stock, I need 65!!! lol

I didn't get my bubba keg mug notfiication either.. I wonder if these are just the 'keg' ones? I will still check it out! And celticgirl, when I went I wanted 10 and they only had 2 in stock so I got a raincheck for the other 8 easily. I even got a little notice when they had them back in stock so I could go get some.

Originally Posted by celticgirl View Post

Thank you Thank you Thank you! You made my week just now! I hope mine has some in stock, I need 65!!! lol

And as for BLACK FRIDAY.. seriously, it is a must-do shopping trip for me and my mom (and my fiancee lol he started out as our driver now he's just as stoked about it as we are) every year. Hotels book up fast so if you're planning it I suggest you book as soon as you are sure.. and then there are fab websites out there for Black Friday but I'll make a thread maybe of OOT-related stuff that might interest some girls once some of the ads start getting "leaked" online (usually starts in about October). With all of the wedding stuff coming up I am going to have to do my Christmas shopping at Black Friday ($2 bath towels - 2 of them make a great present.. toasters and coffee makers for $3 each.. also great presents.. stuff like that they have every year). We also do our winter coat shopping at Black Friday, always great sales. This is the first year I'll be looking for weddingy stuff so I'm  going to make the most of it, it's a 9 hour drive to the border from where I live, lol.

Hey according to the website the Bubba Keg and the Bubba Keg Mug are on sale for 50% off - I never got my notification! :( Did they change the item numbers on them on us or something? I'm going to have to grab some on Wednesday.. hope there's some left if not I'll get a raincheck

Celticgirl - I was at The Bargain Shop today and they had similar beach towels to the ones I saw at Superstore for $3.50 each just thought I would let you know because again and fairly good price point!!!!!!!   

I feel like I had more OOT finds to report but can't think of them now!!!! See this is why I need an app for BDW!!!!!  I ordered my dress today woot.gif totally off topic but I just had to share! I am off to Canadian Tire tomorrow to check out the Bubba Kegs, I am thinking we are going to need a few more so we'll see!!!!!!  Anyone know CTs return policy? I am thinking Ill pick up a few and if I have extra just return them.... hmmmmmmm

Annie I am frustrated I didn't get a notification either!! I have been putting up with the weekly emails jsut because of the notifications... will have to see why that is!

I just stopped in to check it out and they had ALL the sizes on sale.  For those that haven't made it over the 20oz bubba mug kegs (w/handle) are $5.99, the 16oz "Chugs" I believe they call them are $7.99 the 32oz kegs are $7.99 and the 52oz kegs are $9.99 (these are great for FI and the GM or dads as they are soooooo big it is such a fun thing for down south)

Really great for Canadian prices so if you are looking to get them I would say now is the time.  Also if your Canadian Tire is out go to the service desk and get a rain check!!!!!! Then you can go in an pick them up when they're back in stock and still get the sale price woot.gif

The colours are chocolate brown, black, a grey/blue and purple right now.  Also a note, the 20oz kegs some of them have a bottle opener on the bottom of the handle and some don't so if you are trying to keep it consistent check that out too.  No need for it Down south but would be great at a cottage or camping!!!!!

Good luck everyone!!!

Originally Posted by traceysteve View Post

thanks for the tip Manda, apparently, my FI was in there today, and didn't see them on sale....hmmmm..

Thanks for the Rain check tip!! Ill have to go about it that way!

Originally Posted by DramaticAnnie View Post

I didn't get my bubba keg mug notfiication either.. I wonder if these are just the 'keg' ones? I will still check it out! And celticgirl, when I went I wanted 10 and they only had 2 in stock so I got a raincheck for the other 8 easily. I even got a little notice when they had them back in stock so I could go get some.

And as for BLACK FRIDAY.. seriously, it is a must-do shopping trip for me and my mom (and my fiancee lol he started out as our driver now he's just as stoked about it as we are) every year. Hotels book up fast so if you're planning it I suggest you book as soon as you are sure.. and then there are fab websites out there for Black Friday but I'll make a thread maybe of OOT-related stuff that might interest some girls once some of the ads start getting "leaked" online (usually starts in about October). With all of the wedding stuff coming up I am going to have to do my Christmas shopping at Black Friday ($2 bath towels - 2 of them make a great present.. toasters and coffee makers for $3 each.. also great presents.. stuff like that they have every year). We also do our winter coat shopping at Black Friday, always great sales. This is the first year I'll be looking for weddingy stuff so I'm  going to make the most of it, it's a 9 hour drive to the border from where I live, lol.

I dont have a bargain ship near me, but Im going to be somewhere in 2 weeks that has one, hopefully they will still be there, and on sale! lol.. thanks for the tip though!!!!

Originally Posted by torilynnsmith View Post

Celticgirl - I was at The Bargain Shop today and they had similar beach towels to the ones I saw at Superstore for $3.50 each just thought I would let you know because again and fairly good price point!!!!!!!   

I feel like I had more OOT finds to report but can't think of them now!!!! See this is why I need an app for BDW!!!!!  I ordered my dress today woot.gif totally off topic but I just had to share! I am off to Canadian Tire tomorrow to check out the Bubba Kegs, I am thinking we are going to need a few more so we'll see!!!!!!  Anyone know CTs return policy? I am thinking Ill pick up a few and if I have extra just return them.... hmmmmmmm

Annie I am frustrated I didn't get a notification either!! I have been putting up with the weekly emails jsut because of the notifications... will have to see why that is!

Was at dollarama today and saw that they had advil travel size (10ct) for $2.  This is a great deal, I picked mine up in the states for $1.97 each so you save the gas and the duty!!!! Also check the expiry date, the store I was at was all 2013 expiry but just a reminder!!!

Also went to michaels, not sure if you know but it is Michaels "Dollar Days" so there is lots on clearance items and inexpensive items.  The travel sewing kits I picked up in the US were at this michaels for $1.50 each (still a great deal for all the items in them and the handy travel size and collapsable case.  I also picked up these nail files that are in the shape of a flower, will post a picture tomorrow for you.  They are 2 flowers in each pack (made up of 5 or 6 files) for $1.50 as well.  I picked up my ribbon today to wrap my bouquet and for some other decor things and the nice ribbon regular $5.99 is on for $3

Lots of great vases and other items on super cheap at michaels so worth checking out and don't forget your 40% off coupon (from online) in case you find a regular priced item... even if you save $1 it is still $1!!!!!!!!!