Jump to content
beachbride2009

CANADIAN OOT BAG info...where to shop!

Recommended Posts

where in regina are you, not like its a big place or anything lol lol how long have you lived here?
 

Originally Posted by Shahlo View Post

Tell me about it, it's driving me NUTS!!!
 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We recently moved to Kronau (10 mind outside of Regina). Everyone laughs at me, I already can't get used to Regina (the size and all) and then we move outside of Regina :). We built here a year ago, so it's been close to a year since we moved here. My FI loves little, quite town and i am complete opposite of him. i guess he grew up here and I grew up in a big city, so we are used to different things

 

I moved to Regina in 2003 for school. Little did I know what I was getting myself into :). I should have researched before I got accepted.

 

Where in Regina are you? Are you going back soon? I am so jealous of you in a good way :)

 


 

Originally Posted by canadiangirl View Post

where in regina are you, not like its a big place or anything lol lol how long have you lived here?
 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Well we moved here because my FI got sent here for work...hes at the refinory (electrician) we came here in october, as you, iam not usto a small city...were from london ontario which has 400 000 ppl in it...and not knowing regina is really small lol lol

 

I think were in the south end lol but i dont know lol im on gladmer park lol Yeah we are going back in august...then my FI is coming back for a couple of months, ive got to go back to work august 20th and well i want my big city back lool lolol

 

where r u located?

Originally Posted by Shahlo View Post

We recently moved to Kronau (10 mind outside of Regina). Everyone laughs at me, I already can't get used to Regina (the size and all) and then we move outside of Regina :). We built here a year ago, so it's been close to a year since we moved here. My FI loves little, quite town and i am complete opposite of him. i guess he grew up here and I grew up in a big city, so we are used to different things

 

I moved to Regina in 2003 for school. Little did I know what I was getting myself into :). I should have researched before I got accepted.

 

Where in Regina are you? Are you going back soon? I am so jealous of you in a good way :)

 


 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What won't be do for people we love, eh? My parents were a little bit disappointed when I told them (six years ago) that I was staying here :). They haven't been here yet, but after hearing about how tiny the place is and how unhappy I was with everything here they wanted it me out. They are still hopeful :). It's so great you are going back, I can only imagine how excited you are, only 2 months YAY!!! You've made it!

 

We moved from east end to Kronau, I think it's south east of Regina.
 

Originally Posted by canadiangirl View Post


Well we moved here because my FI got sent here for work...hes at the refinory (electrician) we came here in october, as you, iam not usto a small city...were from london ontario which has 400 000 ppl in it...and not knowing regina is really small lol lol

 

I think were in the south end lol but i dont know lol im on gladmer park lol Yeah we are going back in august...then my FI is coming back for a couple of months, ive got to go back to work august 20th and well i want my big city back lool lolol

 

where r u located?



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


we should get together some time and do some wedding stuff over drinks lol nothing else to do here lol

Originally Posted by Shahlo View Post

What won't be do for people we love, eh? My parents were a little bit disappointed when I told them (six years ago) that I was staying here :). They haven't been here yet, but after hearing about how tiny the place is and how unhappy I was with everything here they wanted it me out. They are still hopeful :). It's so great you are going back, I can only imagine how excited you are, only 2 months YAY!!! You've made it!

 

We moved from east end to Kronau, I think it's south east of Regina.
 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Definitely!!!! I would absolutely love, love to get together
 

Originally Posted by canadiangirl View Post


we should get together some time and do some wedding stuff over drinks lol nothing else to do here lol



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


id never leave you out lol, and regina is really great this time of year lmfao come visit!

Originally Posted by torilynnsmith View Post

Aww you guys are making me wish I was in Regina to do wedding stuff together too!!! Have fun!!! BDW post so we feel included!!! lol



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Ladies!

 

Thanks for all the tips so far! This site is fantastic!

Just wondering how everyone is planning on bringing their OOT Bag items to the destination?? I know luggage allowance has changed, so is anyone sending their items ahead of time??

 

Thanks :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×