CANADIAN OOT BAG info...where to shop!

Originally Posted by jreist View Post

My Factory 21 mugs arrived today! They are really great! After duties and delivery to Edmonton, they came to $264 for 100 mugs ($2.64 each). 

They are exactly what I was looking for, but I was looking for something light, that would keep drinks cool, that the guests could use at the resort. I wasn't really looking for something that they would use for coffee afterwards, and the hippy in me says that putting hot drinks in plastic is wrong haha, so the guests likely won't use them for anything besides destination vacations. But for a bride on a budget with 100 guests, these are perfect! More than perfect! 

Thats is an awesome deal!!! i wish i could do mugs.. seems a little pointless though when im not staying in an all inclusive. not sure what too put in my OOT bags all the regular things dont really work with a non AI resort

Hmm non-AI gifts...

We got our wedding party towels which we are going to embroider with their names on... kind of expensive for a gift for everyone but I know that I'd love that as a gift. I also think the first aid kits are super cute but can't afford them for my group. We are just putting in tylenols and emergen-Cs and some wetnaps and a condom, not a full kit. 

Beach bags? Beer Koozies? ZigZags? (haha just kidding, but I see you're going to Jamaica)

Hmm non-AI gifts...

We got our wedding party towels which we are going to embroider with their names on... kind of expensive for a gift for everyone but I know that I'd love that as a gift. I also think the first aid kits are super cute but can't afford them for my group. We are just putting in tylenols and emergen-Cs and some wetnaps and a condom, not a full kit. 

Beach bags? Beer Koozies? ZigZags? (haha just kidding, but I see you're going to Jamaica)

LOL zigzags!!! thats tooo funny.. but i do know a few who would use them... well my family.. my fiances on the other had are a little conservative lol. I did get first aid kits from dollarama... they were only 1.25!!! and i found vintage key bottle opener keychains on ebay for 1.45 each which i think will come in handy if people want to stock their room fridges with beer from the store. I also made all the ladies barefoot sandals. but the bags still seem empty.

My Factory 21 mugs arrived today! They are really great! After duties and delivery to Edmonton, they came to $264 for 100 mugs ($2.64 each). 

They are exactly what I was looking for, but I was looking for something light, that would keep drinks cool, that the guests could use at the resort. I wasn't really looking for something that they would use for coffee afterwards, and the hippy in me says that putting hot drinks in plastic is wrong haha, so the guests likely won't use them for anything besides destination vacations. But for a bride on a budget with 100 guests, these are perfect! More than perfect! 

Yay! So glad you love them! Post pics! :)

Originally Posted by chantal09 View Post

I have also yet to find hand sanitizer, aloe, shout/tide wipes, tylenol, pepto at a price that I am willing to pay. Hoepfully I'll find some by hunting at dollaramas. I am also going to Seattle in a week so hopefully I can find some goodies there!

Hand sanitizer is 2 for a dollar at dollarama i think... or wait for bath and body to be 5 for 5 again. Dollarama also has tylenol or advil trvael tubes for 2 bucks each.. each tube as 10 mills. aloe has been difficult for me as well.

Originally Posted by Dazeydawl View Post

hey thanks!!! Ya i was planning on maybe setting up a shipping address in neche... its closer then pembina i think. I found some aloe on amazon thats the same size as the ones i bought at dollarama but they only ship to the us so i think thats my only option.

I don't know where Neche is , but Pembina is right after you cross the border. Where that gas station is that says "last stop before the border" when you are heading back to Canada. Hope it works out for you!

Originally Posted by soonCB View Post

I don't know where Neche is , but Pembina is right after you cross the border. Where that gas station is that says "last stop before the border" when you are heading back to Canada. Hope it works out for you!

ya your right pembina is closer i just looked it up.. neche is right on the border but you have to go a bit west.