CANADIAN OOT BAG info...where to shop!

For the ladies worried about the colours of the bubba mugs I ended up buying a selection of colours when they were on sale in the summer I had blue, black, purple and brown.  Then two weeks ago when I was sorting through organizing my OOT bags and decided I really only wanted purple and black so I brought in the brown and blue ones with out even having a receipt and they had no issues with me trading them for purple and black since it doesn't matter to them what colours they are as they all have the same barcode.  Oh and I did this at two different stores as I some how missed taking back some of the blue ones and they weren't on sale at the time either.  

Im gonna hit a few more Canadian Tires today..  Its silly that they wont give you rainchecks..  I also looked on the bubba site and they are sold out of the purple 20z mugs... so now I am a little stuck.  I may get my mother to pick a few up from Walmart in the us.  The brown mugs were def a no for me.  YUCK

I wish I'd looked harder!!  That's an awesome price, ours were a last minute addition to the OOT bags...good bargain hunting though!!!

Originally Posted by allycat3630 View Post

I got the Emergen C from Amazon for 10.99 for 30..  Got a few different flavors and free shipping.  Minimus.biz sells them as well per packet

I've used it when I've had a cold (my mom used it when she got food poisoning on a flight to India...) and it does just give a boost of energy to get you through a couple of hours...I like them...

Originally Posted by DramaticAnnie View Post

Do you guys personally use the EmergenC? I got the gatorade packs for my oots for hangover helpers and wondering if I should grab some EmergenC? I've never heard of it before these forums and wondering how it works?

Great tip! I may just have to do this!

Thanks!

Originally Posted by Laurelyn View Post

For the ladies worried about the colours of the bubba mugs I ended up buying a selection of colours when they were on sale in the summer I had blue, black, purple and brown.  Then two weeks ago when I was sorting through organizing my OOT bags and decided I really only wanted purple and black so I brought in the brown and blue ones with out even having a receipt and they had no issues with me trading them for purple and black since it doesn't matter to them what colours they are as they all have the same barcode.  Oh and I did this at two different stores as I some how missed taking back some of the blue ones and they weren't on sale at the time either.  

Good tip on the mugs..  I hit two more Canadian Tires today with no luck but did manage to get two different rain checks..  They had 22 in stock but couldnt find a single one so I lucked out with getting the rain check.  This was at the Canadian Tire & Leslie & Sheppard.

I was just looking on shopbubba.com and it looks like they have purple....just so you know :)

Im gonna hit a few more Canadian Tires today..  Its silly that they wont give you rainchecks..  I also looked on the bubba site and they are sold out of the purple 20z mugs... so now I am a little stuck.  I may get my mother to pick a few up from Walmart in the us.  The brown mugs were def a no for me.  YUCK

I went back to Dollarama last night to see if the had the beach bags I wanted. The had 19 and I need 22, I'm almost there!

I also found some first aid kits as well. I had given up hope on finding something like this and was going to make my own. It comes with 10 Band-Aids in two different sizes, some gauze, tape and antiseptic wipes.

Overall it was a pretty good haul last night.  I also stopped in at Winners during my travels, they have eco/reusable bags for $1.49. They're similar to the reusable bags you can buy at Sobeys and are quite large. They had a bunch of different designs and were really pretty. There wera few styles that said "Winners" on them but most just flowers or landscapes and they had a ton of them. I really wanted bags with zippers and these were a little large or else I probably would have picked them up.

Sorry about the last post... What I meant to say:

I went to Dollarama last night to see if they have the beach bags I was looking for and they did. They're a decent size with a zipper top and a lining. They had 19 of the ones I wanted and I need 22. Almost there!

I also found some first aid kits for $1.25. I wasn't able to find them before and had almost given up and was going to make my own. The kit comes with 10 bandaids in different sizes, gauze, tape and antiseptic wipes. I should have taken a picture of the back with the listing of what's included.

Overall a pretty productive trip to Dollarama. I was also at Winners during my travels and they had tons of eco/resuable bags. They were quite large and the material was somewhat similar to the reusable bags you can buy at Sobeys. Some of the bags said "Winners" on them but most didn't and were $1.49/ea. I considered buying them but they were a little too big and I really wanted bags with the zippers.

Good tip on the mugs..  I hit two more Canadian Tires today with no luck but did manage to get two different rain checks..  They had 22 in stock but couldnt find a single one so I lucked out with getting the rain check.  This was at the Canadian Tire & Leslie & Sheppard.

I must have gone to 5 different Canadian Tires LOL  After Cleaning out the few in stock in first two places I went to another store to see none in stock.. 

Went to get a rain cheque for the guy to tell me they had 15 around somewhere..  Half an hour later they found 3 brown ones ( that I refused to buy )

and 2 unopened boxes in the back storage  LOL He opened the boxes and they were all blue and purple ones so I told him I wanted both boxes

( he looked at me like I had 8 eyes lol - until I explained what I was doing to which he asked to come to my wedding LOL ) 

I did get a rain cheque for 5 mugs( all they would make it for ) that is good for 30 days - as I dont think I'm going to buy anymore  if there is someone that can use it im happy to pass it along..  I dont know how they work ( if they can be honored in different locations ) but Im in Ottawa, Ontario if anyone reading this is from the area or if it is of any use to anyone? 

I've sent my mugs to have everyones names engraved onto the metal rim so no one mixes up their cups... 22 Engraved mugs later I decided against mugs for all guests as I think it is going to get too expencive along with everyones emergency wedding week kits and the extra guest favors that will be coming after the wedding ( thank you  photobooks )... 

Soo all my girls, the moms and myself have Purple mugs, my FI and his groomsmen have Blue mugs and the dads and granddads have black and I chose different scripts for girls/guys.. At least it will make it stand out that we are a bridal party though I do wish I could afford to get everyone one..

.BUT I am excited to get them back and see how they came out :D  WOW I wrote ALOT more them I planned HAHA  Sorry ladies :P