CANADIAN OOT BAG info...where to shop!

Great find! What does the other side look like? Are you decorating it?

Originally Posted by beachbum21 View Post

Hi girls! Found these luggage tags at the dollar store this weekend, 4/1$!

They are plastic and the loop is a thick rubber.

Not so bad for .25 cents a piece!

Luggage tags.jpg

For Ladies looking for nice sewing kits, I found the Singer ones...really nice in a clear little box for 2.99$ at Zellers. The same one was 7$ I think at Fabricland. I couldn't find any at Michael's and the ones at dollar stores were too big. I only got one for us but nice find!

Hi Everyone!!  I finally finished reading all thread.  You girls have some amazing ideas...which I plan on stealing! lol!! 

FI and I are heading to the States on Friday so I'm hoping to get alot of items there.  

@torilynnsmith..I love the toppers for your wedding week survival kit.  Since I can't download them, would you mind emailing me the template? 

I like these and I love the price! I am also intrested was it a a dollarama? Thanks for sharing!

Luggage tags.jpg

I got my shout wipes on Ebay, as they were the best price i could find and unfortunately i won't be going to the states prior to our wedding.. . minimus.biz has better prices but by the time you add the shipping charges eiik. mind you, maybe it would be better if you bought other things with them?

Can anyone tell me where to buy the shout wipes (cheap) and the bug repellent wipes?

Also, would costco or walmart be better for rolls of tums?

Thanks girls!

These are awesome!!!! Great find!!! Can you post a picture of the reverse side or is it the same?!

Luggage tags.jpg

Shout wipes are not available in Canada as far as I know.... I find they are a little pricey on ebay and it isnt even so much the price but the shipping charge basically doubles the cost.... If you have Chance to cross the border you can get them at Target or Walmart for about $3 a box I believe (12 count).  The tums rolls can be found at Walmart for sure, not sure about costco, they may not have the roles may only have the larger containers.

Can anyone tell me where to buy the shout wipes (cheap) and the bug repellent wipes?

Also, would costco or walmart be better for rolls of tums?

Thanks girls!

Glad we could be a help to you!  I would be happy to send you the bag topper template for my Wedding Week Survival Kit, just PM your email address.... I haven't been emailing many templates anymore but because Nova Scotia holds a special place in my heart I will for you!!!

Originally Posted by capecodder View Post

Hi Everyone!!  I finally finished reading all thread.  You girls have some amazing ideas...which I plan on stealing! lol!! 

FI and I are heading to the States on Friday so I'm hoping to get alot of items there.  

@torilynnsmith..I love the toppers for your wedding week survival kit.  Since I can't download them, would you mind emailing me the template? 

We are also planning a trip across the border (to David's Bridal!) and back to school shopping for my sister and mom for my younger brothers...

Originally Posted by capecodder View Post

Hi Capecodder, good to see another nova scotian bride! :D There are tons of fantastic ideas here, I've stolen lots myself lol

Originally Posted by tamandrob View Post

I like these and I love the price! I am also intrested was it a a dollarama? Thanks for sharing!

Yeah, I want to see the other side of the 25 cent luggage tags as well pleasie embarrest.gif

Speaking of Dollarama, for anyone that's bought Poly to Go, whats the expiration date on yours? lol.. Mine is May 2012.. and my wedding is April 2012.. but the cruise goes from April 28 - May 5th - so kinda cutting it close lol.. just wondering if anyone elses is different?

Annie I didn't realize you were an east coast bride, or maybe we discussed this and my wedding brain is getting in the way!  Definitely pick up a few of your meds and such over the border they are about 1/2 the price sadly we canadians always get the short end of the stick!!! I will check my poly and let u know!!!

Originally Posted by DramaticAnnie View Post

We are also planning a trip across the border (to David's Bridal!) and back to school shopping for my sister and mom for my younger brothers...

Hi Capecodder, good to see another nova scotian bride! :D There are tons of fantastic ideas here, I've stolen lots myself lol

Yeah, I want to see the other side of the 25 cent luggage tags as well pleasie embarrest.gif

Speaking of Dollarama, for anyone that's bought Poly to Go, whats the expiration date on yours? lol.. Mine is May 2012.. and my wedding is April 2012.. but the cruise goes from April 28 - May 5th - so kinda cutting it close lol.. just wondering if anyone elses is different?

ABSOLUTELY USE THEM!! they will be the best thing you give your guests!! i have been to many all inclusive hotels and they are a god send!! they keep your drink cold and instead of having to go up every ten minutes because the cups as sooo small they give you, you actually have a drink that will last more than a swig or two!!

Originally Posted by amjohnson View Post

Ladies,

I want your advice? I bought plastic tumblers with straws a few weeks ago for my oot bags instead of coffee cups like a lot of you are doing. I thought my guests would use them just as much and you can still put coffee in them as they are double walled. But, my fiance thinks it is a crazy idea...waste of space and doesn't think our guests will use them. I don't agree...thoughts? I have been to all inclusives before and I know they give you drinks in small plastic glasses and having a tumbler is more convenient. He hasn't been to an all inclusive.

Advice? I don't want to give them if my guests aren't going to use them.Thanks!