CANADIAN OOT BAG info...where to shop!

I am all for adding laundry soap + dish soap to the bags!  I wish Dollarama had smaller bottles of dish soap (the ones they did have were waaaay too big)...but I love your idea of the little clear containers.  I would have killed for some laundry soap on our last trip to Mexico.  With the humidity, the swimsuits just never seemed to dry and by the end of the week they were smelling pretty swampy.

Oh, p.s. Tori...

That Poly to Go is a steal...great find...I'll have to see if it's made it here yet.  And I've definitely seen that rasp lemonade blast recently...had I know it was going to be a vacation for my lips, I would have bought a basketfull! ; )

Not sure if anyone is still looking for flip-flops (they're getting harder and harder to find at this point), but I ordered mine from Old Navy.  I don't know that it's the best deal in town, but I'm really happy with the metallic pearl, silver and bronze ones that I bought for the ladies...they are $3 a pair less another 20% until the end of the day today.  And their men's flip flops are $1.50 plus another 20% off.  I'm going to watch the website carefully over the next couple of weeks though, as I feel there could be a really big blowout of them soon.   

http://oldnavy.gapcanada.ca/browse/product.do?cid=66197&vid=1&pid=522932&scid=522932013

EEEK! Poly to go for 2 bucks?! I really need to set this thread in my bookmarks on my phone, whenever I get back from shopping I always come on here and notice someone else found something great somewhere. I think Poly to go is awesome and it IS usually $5+ even at Walmart or whereever.

I think I would rather go with the little tide travel packs instead of putting laundry detergent in the little cuppie things, less chance of breaking open and messing stuff up too. But I like the dish liquid idea for the mugs and plus you'll probably transport them in the actual mug so even if it does break open inside its just soap in the mug.

We bought the Tide sink packs at Wal-Mart, and a 10 pack of Woolite at CAA for $4.60 (member's price).  There are no laundry facilities at our resort, so it might be a good idea to check if that's available.  Plus sometimes it's just way more convenient to let something soak quick in the bathroom sink.  

I wish I could find dish detergent like they sell the laundry soap...in tear-off pouches.  

HI Canadian Brides,

Thanks for all of the recent finds. I am curious, approx. how much are you spending on your OOT bags? I have spent 100$ already and I have only bought my jute bags from Dollarama, tumbler cups, book for the woman, lip balm and tylenol. Thoughts?

Here are the finds I found at Dollarama- Aquafina lipbalm-raspberry flavor 2 for 1$.   They have neat Chicken Soup for the Soul- Taste of Ultimate women-easy read 2$- nice because the cover has a woman laying on a beach.

Superstore has a two pack of Purex hand sanitzer for $1.50, bigger bottles then the Dollarma bottles. Men's Speed stick deoderant for 1$.

Hope this helps!