Photo

Carbon Fiber Wedding Rings???

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 panther

panther
  • 84 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 07:43 PM

Are they indestructable? I would be concerned that if anything happened to my FI's hand they would take off his finger as it would be easier to get off then a carbon fiber ring......

#12 FutureMrsLewis

FutureMrsLewis
    • 583 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 09:06 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by panther
      Are they indestructable? I would be concerned that if anything happened to my FI's hand they would take off his finger as it would be easier to get off then a carbon fiber ring......
      Think about it, if the metal couldn't be "cut", then how could they shape it into a ring?

#13 drbrainfreeze

drbrainfreeze
      • 813 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 10:46 AM

They can't resize it, but in a medical emergency, they would be able to cut it off. I would just let him get what he wants. I got a diamond eternity band because thats what I wanted. FI got a tungsten band because thats what he wanted.

#14 IndianBride

IndianBride
        • 176 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 01:52 PM

My FI just got this ring yesterday - he loved it! I too wanted a gold ring for him but at the end of the day, he has to wear it - so why not get something he'll want and love to wear. The jeweler did take a file to the ring and showed us that it doesn't get any scratches -- which was great for my FI whereas the other types of rings do get scratches over the years.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users