Sign in to follow this  
soccergurl3

Carbon Fiber Wedding Rings???

Are they indestructable? I would be concerned that if anything happened to my FI's hand they would take off his finger as it would be easier to get off then a carbon fiber ring......

Quote:
Originally Posted by panther View Post
Are they indestructable? I would be concerned that if anything happened to my FI's hand they would take off his finger as it would be easier to get off then a carbon fiber ring......
Think about it, if the metal couldn't be "cut", then how could they shape it into a ring? msnwink.gif

They can't resize it, but in a medical emergency, they would be able to cut it off. I would just let him get what he wants. I got a diamond eternity band because thats what I wanted. FI got a tungsten band because thats what he wanted.

My FI just got this ring yesterday - he loved it! I too wanted a gold ring for him but at the end of the day, he has to wear it - so why not get something he'll want and love to wear. The jeweler did take a file to the ring and showed us that it doesn't get any scratches -- which was great for my FI whereas the other types of rings do get scratches over the years.