Photo

I'm back from Catalonia Riviera Maya and MARRIED with teaser pics!!

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#11 koolatta

koolatta
  • 321 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 03:42 AM

Congrats!! I can't wait to hear the details!!

Don't you feel that it came really fast...I remember exchanging ideas with you about the Cat wedding and now you are married!!

How did you go about booking a photographer...I am still on the hunt..

Take care!
    http://tickers.Ticke....4ed2/event.png

21 + Bride & Groom Booked!!

#12 stacee

stacee
    • 10 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 03:50 AM

Congrats to you, stunning photo's, you are a beautiful bride! I look forward to reading the review, as I get married there in just over 2 weeks!

#13 sunstarsmoon

sunstarsmoon
      • 2,233 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 11:08 AM

Beautiful pics
        July 8, 2011, Couples Sans Souci Ocho Rios, Jamaica

#14 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 9,532 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 11:54 AM

Wow, your photographer did a great job! I can't wait to see more pics. Congrats on your wedding, you looked beautiful!

#15 JCrosby

JCrosby
          • 138 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 12:34 PM

Congratulations - you looked absolutely stunning! Would you mind telling me who designed your dress? I absolutely love it! :)

#16 Betsy

Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 4,513 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 03:59 PM

Those are beautiful! I love that one by what looks like a beaded curtain, awesome! And some night ones too! They all look amazing!!

#17 Maegan606

Maegan606
              • 115 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 01:40 PM

Beautiful pics!! Can you message me with your photogs contact email--interested in hiring your photog for my wedding!! Thanks!
                ~Maegan

#18 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 8,569 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 01:47 PM

Your photographs are absolutely stunning. I love them.

#19 jreule

jreule
                  • 160 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 01:34 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by JCrosby
                    Congratulations - you looked absolutely stunning! Would you mind telling me who designed your dress? I absolutely love it! :)
                    It's hard to believe but I bought it off the rack the first day I went out shopping for only $300!!! I'll have to look at the tag again but I know its really not anyone special. I was so excited to find it because all I had to have altered was the lenght!! I did have the sweetheart neckline added as well. Thanks! I definitely felt like beautiful!!!

#20 jreule

jreule
                    • 160 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 01:46 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by koolatta
                      Congrats!! I can't wait to hear the details!!

Don't you feel that it came really fast...I remember exchanging ideas with you about the Cat wedding and now you are married!!

How did you go about booking a photographer...I am still on the hunt..

Take care!
                      Hey!!! I'm working on a review so it should be ready soon =) I know your anxious!! I think you're gonna have a great time at Catalonia!! Remember to not get worked up about anything because it will turn out to be the best day of your life no matter what!!!

Anyways, I got lucky enough to win a contest that Janel put on!! I had to pay her way and her assistant's along with their stay, It ended up being with I had budgeted for a photog but I got a high def DVD with all the images. She did an amazing job and was super fun too!! Her email is: janel@focusphotoinc.com and the website is: Focus Photography, Inc. by Janel Conlan| Wedding Photographer| Los Angeles| Orange County| Southern California| New York| Destination Wedding Photographer
                      If you want to see the rest of my images, you can go to clients in her website and go to Chris & Joleen: the password is Singer09

Hope this helps!!
                      Joleen

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users