Photo

Does FI/DH keep forgetting your anniversary??

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 FutureMrsLewis

FutureMrsLewis
  • 583 posts

Posted 28 February 2009 - 09:14 PM

Instead of yelling at him and making him sleep on the couch, get him...

REMEMBER RING!!!

It apparently heats up to 120 degrees fahrenheit for 10 seconds every hour for 24 hours until your anniversary. So say if your anniversary is February 10th, then on February 9th it will heat up for 10 seconds and continue to do so every hour until the 10th. And it charges its internal battery using the heat from your hand.

I'm a gadget nerd, and I think this is absolutely ingenious!! Silly? Yes. Brilliant? Definitely. Thankfully FI is great at remembering dates, so his finger won't be burning anytime soon, but this is hilarious for anyone fed up with hubby forgetting their anniversary/birthday/whatever. And if he forgets multiple dates, just buy multiple rings! lol He'll just have to remember which finger is which lmao I just had to put it here, because this one is definitely a "funny"

Curious? Here's a link:
    Remember Rings- Never Forget an Anniversary! - Alaska Jewelry - Free Shipping 1-800-360-5744

#2 Bridget810

Bridget810
    • 168 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 05:05 AM

That is really funny!!!! Love it!

#3 ~Nicole~

~Nicole~
      • 4,512 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 12:41 PM

Hilarious!!!! lol!
        *Formerly Nikki07*
        My Planning Thread

#4 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
        • 2,262 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 12:44 PM

He's too thick to realise what it was trying to remind him lmao

#5 FutureMrsLewis

FutureMrsLewis
          • 583 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 01:39 PM

lmao @ Harty

That's one thing I thought about too, if he's THAT forgetful, he might even forget that it's actually the ring burning his finger, or he might forget what it's even for lol

#6 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
            • 2,262 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 02:14 PM

Lol FI told me that when he's away he is going to wrap his ring in electrician tape to protect it!! how backward is that ffs lmao

#7 FutureMrsLewis

FutureMrsLewis
              • 583 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 02:34 PM

lol He could always take it off? Just don't be like my bil and forget to put it back on, he always gets a smack for that one lmao I'd like to see the big strip of electrical tape across his finger though, that'd be hilarious. Not quite as funny as trying to get the goo off the ring though lol

#8 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
                • 2,262 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 04:27 PM

Oh not across the right actually wrapped round it lmao He said i'll do that and then put it on my dog tags! I said oh do you wear them on your hands now lol

I warned him he didn't have to have one and neither did i lol He said no therefore he's stuck with it lol He hates wearing any jewellry a watch is about all he wears lol when we went to try one on he said i think this fits flicked his hand and the ring shot out of the shop door into the mall! I thought I was going to pee myself laughing I couldn't speak lol

One of my best mates wears his but when he comes up here for a night out it vanishes lmao

#9 ashey063009

ashey063009
                  • 604 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 04:36 PM

LMAO! OMG that's too funny! They have a gadget for everything!!

#10 FutureMrsLewis

FutureMrsLewis
                    • 583 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 07:20 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Hartyt509
                      Oh not across the right actually wrapped round it lmao He said i'll do that and then put it on my dog tags! I said oh do you wear them on your hands now lol

I warned him he didn't have to have one and neither did i lol He said no therefore he's stuck with it lol He hates wearing any jewellry a watch is about all he wears lol when we went to try one on he said i think this fits flicked his hand and the ring shot out of the shop door into the mall! I thought I was going to pee myself laughing I couldn't speak lol

One of my best mates wears his but when he comes up here for a night out it vanishes lmao
                      LMAO He'd look cute with dog tags attached to his hand. I think I would have died if I saw the ring go flying, that's something FI would do. FI doesn't wear ANY jewelry, no watch, no chain, nothing, so it's going to be fun trying to convince him to wear a ring at all lol And if he ever comes home with his ring in his pocket, he'll be wearing it as a choker lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users