My OOT Boxes!!

• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

#51 SouthernSweetie

• 394 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 04:00 PM

Fabulous idea! Very classy and more economical than bags. The boxes are cheaper, shipping to the location will be cheaper, and I won't have to spend so much money trying to fill them up. I was very concerned about what to put in the bags to make them look full. This solves a lot of issues. Thanks for sharing! I love the way you dressed the boxes up, by the way.

Patourn: I plan to have one box/bag per couple and may double up on a few items. Of course, each single person will have their own box/bag.

#52 gettinghitched2010

• 158 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 04:06 PM

they look great!!!

#53 Patourn

• 377 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 07:19 AM

Thanks for all the reply SouthernSweetie! Anyone have any ideas out there for children

#54 hat0112

• 1,219 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 10:00 AM

Originally Posted by Patourn
          What an amazing idea!!! Think that there may be a few of us jumping on your band wagon. I have a quick question for you ladies. When are you giving out your OOT bags, and did you do 1 per person or 1 per couple?
          Also have any of you out there made any up for children

Patourn - My FI and I are planning on giving out OOT bags at our welcome dinner since everyone will be there for that. We are giving out one bag/box per couple. The couple will get double of certain things (snacks and stuff) and any singles will get the same stuff, just not as much. We don’t have any children but I would think candy and toys would work depending on the age. I heard of another bride on here putting water guns in the OOT bags. Maybe that or some other water game/toy. Or maybe you can give kids an OOT bucket and pail instead of the bag/box.
          Wedding 10/22/10 Westin Aruba

I love being a Mrs.!

#55 Patourn

• 377 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 12:01 PM

All awesome ideas!!!! Thanks!!

#56 teetaylor94

• 2 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 09:21 PM

I love this idea.. Great job... I am not having a welcome dinner and I am concerned about getting my OOT Boxes to the DR.. I am not sure if it will cost me more to ship them or pack a heavy suitcase. I may just mail them before hand... not sure.. any ideas?
              But I love it alll. I will be including immodium AD for those that may get sick

#57 lizconemac

• 161 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 12:39 PM

They look amazing! What beautiful colors!

#58 meg444

• 153 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 01:07 PM

Wow, those look great!
                  I may have to reconsider doing bags, those boxes are adorable.
                  http://i636.photobuc....bucketfeet.jpgMeg & Mike
                  Grand Palladium Resort, Riviera Maya
                  December 2, 2010

#59 lmuze

• 457 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 01:51 PM

Great idea, i am definately thinking of getting boxes instead of bags.

#60 Mallory57

• 454 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 02:50 PM

Love the boxes!! very unique and look great dressed up with the ribbon!
                      35 (and counting) booked plus Bride & Groom!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users