Sign in to follow this  
Debs

Mascara: Waterproof or no? What do you use?

im with desiree, Loreal Voluminous waterproof! for daily wear, ive used it for at least 15+ years since i was a kid :) i am a HUGE crybaby and its the only thing that doesnt flake off when my tears start jetting!

for the record i use women's Neutrogena® Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover - Neutrogena and it kicks ass at removing even doubled-up 2 days worth of mascara :)

Ok... So... On regular headed to the office days... it is non-waterproof... Maybelline in the pink tube. Because I wear contacts this is the best as I buy a new tube monthly and it comes off with ease - using regular face wash.

BUT

On the day of my wedding and TTD I wore waterproof Lancome Aquacils - it was a splurge from the regular Maybelline... but it was FANTASTIC! no smudges, even through tears and tissues.

Although this is off topic... for my wedding day I used "model in a bottle" --- as seen on Oprah etc... I ordered it online - and it was FANTASTIC... I highly recommend it!

i mostly use regular for every day wear and waterproof more so in the summer time, since im on the beach, vaca a lot.

i use loreal and love it. i've tried diff brands, even dept store brands but i always go back to loreal.

also on a side note, avon has great makeup remover.. and it's like 3.00. HOLLAAA

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylersgirl View Post
I love Loreal Voluminous...it makes my lashes so long!
I am a die hard Voluminous girl.

I've tried others, but keep going back. Gotta be black with the curved brush. Anything else just wont do. Plus I hate waterproof, but I suppose I should buy some for Jamaica!

i have no choice but to use waterproof everyday, as i'm a huge crybaby over everything both happy and sad, lol. my eyes tear when i'm laughing, when i'm coughing/sneezing ... just about anything ... i think i have overactive tear ducts! wink.gif

someone recommended blinc kiss me mascara which makes these little tubes around your lashes and requires soap, water, and light pressure to come off. i think one of the regular brands like revlon or loreal just made a version of this too.