Jump to content

Photo

Los Angeles - BDW Get Together


  • Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#51 jpkw

jpkw
  • VIP Member
  • 1,650 posts

    Posted 17 August 2007 - 02:48 PM

    I think I posted in another thread - but sadly I can't make it... I will be up in SF that weekend for my younger sister's bacherlorette party & shower. Have the best time!! I'd love to join for the next one!
    Jen

    #52 starchild

    starchild

      Moderator

    • Moderators
    • 26,161 posts

      Posted 20 August 2007 - 07:41 PM

      Aww Jen we'll miss you too, next time for sure!

      UPDATE: I made reservations for 6 on Sat. 8/25 at 7:00 p.m. I requested outdoor seating and she said she can put outdoor preferred, but that there may be some bigger groups so we'll see what happens.

      She said everyone has to be there at once to get seated and that they hold our table for 10 minutes and we get it for 1 hour and a half. Does that sound good?

      #53 DreaW

      DreaW
      • Banned
      • 2,462 posts

        Posted 20 August 2007 - 07:47 PM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by starchild
        Aww Jen we'll miss you too, next time for sure!

        UPDATE: I made reservations for 6 on Sat. 8/25 at 7:00 p.m. I requested outdoor seating and she said she can put outdoor preferred, but that there may be some bigger groups so we'll see what happens.

        She said everyone has to be there at once to get seated and that they hold our table for 10 minutes and we get it for 1 hour and a half. Does that sound good?
        sounds good to us Jamy, Thank you for doing this....I can't wait....I'm craving pasta yum!!!! I love pasta!!!!
        I can't wait to meet you guys.....and anyone else who wants to come!!!!! I'll bring my camera!

        drea

        #54 amyh

        amyh

          VIP Member

        • VIP Member
        • 3,754 posts

          Posted 20 August 2007 - 07:52 PM

          yay! sounds like a plan!

          #55 NATASHA

          NATASHA
          • Member
          • 646 posts

            Posted 21 August 2007 - 10:27 PM

            I really wish I could join (and meet) all of you, but I'm only in LA Mon - Thurs.

            Have a wonderful time!!!!


            Shawn and NatashaHappily MarriedNovember 11, 2006

            #56 starchild

            starchild

              Moderator

            • Moderators
            • 26,161 posts

              Posted 23 August 2007 - 09:35 AM

              Natasha, maybe we can do a dinner in San Diego sometime. (like I need an excuse to get a hotel by the beach for the weekend..lol) We'll miss ya this time!


              Girls, shall we plan to meet in front of C&O's between 6:45 and 7 p.m. on Saturday night? They won't seat our party until we are all together.

              And remember Drea since you've never been, it's the one right by the beach & pier, you'll pass a C&O's on the way down Washington but if you don't see the ocean it's the wrong one so keep going :o)

              #57 DreaW

              DreaW
              • Banned
              • 2,462 posts

                Posted 23 August 2007 - 04:37 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by starchild
                Natasha, maybe we can do a dinner in San Diego sometime. (like I need an excuse to get a hotel by the beach for the weekend..lol) We'll miss ya this time!


                Girls, shall we plan to meet in front of C&O's between 6:45 and 7 p.m. on Saturday night? They won't seat our party until we are all together.

                And remember Drea since you've never been, it's the one right by the beach & pier, you'll pass a C&O's on the way down Washington but if you don't see the ocean it's the wrong one so keep going :o)
                ok :)
                Also Jamy did you get my pm? That Kash is interested in going and will be there.
                Erik and I will get there aroun6:30--6:45ish.


                #58 gkashmira

                gkashmira
                • Sr. Member
                • 1,962 posts

                  Posted 23 August 2007 - 04:50 PM

                  Yup - Dan and I would love to come if it's not too late!

                  I've never been there before. Is it in Marina del Rey? These are the directions I found on their website - does this sound right?

                  From the Valley Area:
                  Take the 405 South to the 90 West (Marina Freeway). Turn Right on Lincoln Boulevard. Turn Left on Washington Boulevard. We are past Pacific Avenue on your right hand side.

                  From Long Beach / Orange County:
                  Take the 405 North to the 90 West (Marina Freeway). Turn Right on Lincoln Boulevard. Turn Left on Washington Boulevard. We are past Pacific Avenue on your right hand side.

                  From Downtown / East L.A.:
                  Take the 10 West to the 405 South to the 90 West (Marina Freeway). Turn Right on Lincoln Boulevard. Turn Left on Washington Boulevard. We are past Pacific Avenue on your right hand side.

                  From South Bay / Beach Area:
                  Take Sepulveda North and merge left into Lincoln Boulevard North past LAX. Turn Left on Washington Boulevard. We are past Pacific Avenue on your right hand side.
                  Kashmira & Dan
                  Happily married since June 16, 2007
                  http://i95.photobuck....a/IMG_0769.jpg
                  Our mini-video: http://www.bajavideo...m/Kash_Dan.html
                  Photo slideshow: http://www.tomasbarron.com/recent.php

                  #59 DreaW

                  DreaW
                  • Banned
                  • 2,462 posts

                    Posted 23 August 2007 - 05:27 PM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by gkashmira
                    Yup - Dan and I would love to come if it's not too late!

                    I've never been there before. Is it in Marina del Rey? These are the directions I found on their website - does this sound right?

                    From the Valley Area:
                    Take the 405 South to the 90 West (Marina Freeway). Turn Right on Lincoln Boulevard. Turn Left on Washington Boulevard. We are past Pacific Avenue on your right hand side.

                    From Long Beach / Orange County:
                    Take the 405 North to the 90 West (Marina Freeway). Turn Right on Lincoln Boulevard. Turn Left on Washington Boulevard. We are past Pacific Avenue on your right hand side.

                    From Downtown / East L.A.:
                    Take the 10 West to the 405 South to the 90 West (Marina Freeway). Turn Right on Lincoln Boulevard. Turn Left on Washington Boulevard. We are past Pacific Avenue on your right hand side.

                    From South Bay / Beach Area:
                    Take Sepulveda North and merge left into Lincoln Boulevard North past LAX. Turn Left on Washington Boulevard. We are past Pacific Avenue on your right hand side.
                    that sounds about right....


                    #60 starchild

                    starchild

                      Moderator

                    • Moderators
                    • 26,161 posts

                      Posted 23 August 2007 - 09:51 PM

                      Yay I'm glad you 2 are coming Kash!! No worries, it's not too late.

                      Those directions are right. I think you live in Hollywood too (Kash) so you could also take the 405 south to washington and go west on Washington all the way until the street ends at the beach and C&O's is on the right. Depending on traffic though the 405 to 90 may be a little quicker even though the 90 is a few exits past Washington.

                      Anyhoo, see you all Saturday. Bring your appetites, the pasta plates are huge!




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users