TTD...How do FI clothes fare?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Jamaica0619

• 475 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 05:12 PM

I have nearly convinced my FI to do a TTD session. I am not worried about my dress, becuase I really don't intend to wear it again. I'll have another dress for the AHR. Also, from what I have read on this forum, the wedding dresses tend to clean fine, and are as good as new, if not cleaner than before the TTD session.

However, as my FI wants to wear his clothes to the AHR he is worried how they will come out. The pants and shirt are a 55% Linen/45% Rayon mix that are supposed to be dry cleaned only.

Can anyone let me know how easily the guys clothes cleaned up after the TTD session. I am hoping to do something at Dunn's River Falls - the pictures I have seen are amazing.

If this is posted somewhere else, please point me to it. I couldn't find anything.
    Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. ~ Albert Camas

#2 binzer

• 230 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 05:25 PM

I have no idea what the answer is, but if your FI is nervous he could just wear a button-up shirt and some different pants. I think visually the most important element of TTD sessions is the white dress, and if he wears something a bit different than his wedding attire the pictures will turn out just as nice.

#3 Kristy!

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 6,368 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 10:55 AM

I'm going to bump this because I'm wondering the same thing.

#4 Jen_S

• 3,737 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 11:08 AM

My dh wore his wedding suite and we did our photo shoot in a cenote so it was pretty messy when we were done his suit was really dirty we took it back to our room put it in the shower and it cleaned up nicely.
          Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#5 Kat81

• VIP Member
          • 7,615 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 11:18 AM

The only thing that happened to DH's was he got sand in his pockets

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users