Where did you buy your OOT Bags??

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#51 cGd41812

• 154 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 08:30 PM

Dollar Tree! can't beat $1 totes and they are cute!

#52 Realcdngirl

• 177 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 06:06 PM

We got engaged at the same resort so we got bags from the gift shop there for $2 each.

#53 allycat3630

• 170 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 05:29 AM

Thanks for posting

#54 MSPOKRAN

• Site Supporter
        • 88 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 02:05 PM

Did you like your palm leaf bags? I'm considering order- a big pricey, but so many of these bags other girls are posting are horrendously ugly. I like these.

#55 semisweet

• 30 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 10:48 AM

I got mine from VistaPrint. I had my family buy groupons that let you get $70 dollars worth of merchandise for $17 and bought them in groups of ten. I think we paid a total of about $7 per bag, including shipping and printing.

The groupon isn't available anymore, but Vista Print constantly has promotions going on and you could probably still get a pretty good deal.

I was considering buying cheaper bags and ironing on a decal myself, but when I looked at the costs and work involved (buying iron-on decal paper, coming up with a design, ironing on all the decals) it seemed to me that it would be easier and ultimately cheaper to just buy them already completed.

I've already received my first batch of ten bags, and they look great!

#56 Trayrock27

• 3 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 04:26 PM

I just bought jumbo canvas totes at CVS for $2.49.  They're on sale in the end of the summer aisle.  I was able to buy 23 of them at 2 CVS stores.  They had pink, blue, white/black, and red/white.  Definitely check them out at your nearest CVS store.  Great deal!

#57 LAtravelgirl

• 163 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 08:39 PM

I bought mine at Ikea. They are the grocery kind that fold into a pouch. 75 cents each! One drawback, they are nylon, so no iron-on transfers. They also have a tag that says "Ikea Family" sewn on the side. I'm going to try and cut it off. 

#58 lwynn3617

• 29 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 05:43 AM

Bag from Old Navy for $1.00.  They had 4 or 5 "beachy" scenes to choose from.

#59 semisweet

• 30 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 12:46 PM

My original post said I paid $7 per bag from Vistaprint, but I checked my numbers and they were actually a LOT less. I paid $17.00 for the original groupon, $7.00 after I used my groupon, and another $7.00 for shipping. So for ten bags, I only paid $31.00.

I know the groupon is long over, but they actually do have deals pretty often. I'm really happy with the quality of the bags and the quality of the printing, so I recommend going there if you can get a good deal.

#60 agm04

• 548 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 06:19 AM

Originally Posted by lwynn3617 

Bag from Old Navy for $1.00.  They had 4 or 5 "beachy" scenes to choose from.

I probably already said this, but I seriously love your bags!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users