Where did you buy your OOT Bags??

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#11 ashey063009

• 604 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 07:37 PM

Michaels always has their Sandpails on sale, I got mine last summer for $.23 ea. WOO HOO!

They are a little tougher to pack, but stack nicely, and I only have 20. (1 per couple, etc.) so they work well, and double as a toy for the vacay. I'm hoping we can make the biggest sandcastle Dreams has EVER seen. Mwahaha!

Anyway, I'd think that Target would have them on sale soon too. For anyone that doesn't have a Michaels.

#12 Rhonda

• 270 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 10:00 PM

I ordered these...I'm expecting to get them any day now...the quality is really good and you can put your own logo for no cost.

Canvas Boat Tote, Promotional Canvas Boat Tote, Personalized Canvas Boat Tote

#13 jamaicabride09

• 856 posts

Posted 28 February 2009 - 02:06 PM

I purchased my bags from Denim Apparel Inc.

They are large canvas beach bags and a little pricey. However, I think it is something they will reuse!

#14 YoursTruly

• 1,097 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 02:27 AM

I purchased mine fromn papermary also---the burlap bags, really affordable

#15 Solidshan83

• 103 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 02:47 AM

Originally Posted by zethers
            There are so many cute ideas on this forum, and I think I'm starting to stress myself out with trying to pull it all together. It's come to my attention, that I'm way behind schedule on everything...

So can you ladies help me out? Where did you purchase your OOT bags?

It seems like
            Promotional tote bags custom sizes and styles from cheap totes now with t-shirts and screen printing is popular and so is
            Party supplies, crafts, party decorations, toys: Oriental Trading

Thought it might be a good idea to put some sort of list together of everyone's great buys.

Hey! My GF Shana does the OOT bags for $7.00 and it includes embroidery of whatever you want on them. You can e-mail her at: 1027nana@gmail.com
            She has sample ones she can e-mail you. She did mine and they are AWESOME!!!
            -Shannon Straughn

#16 BillysBride

• 1,255 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 11:11 AM

Originally Posted by RRsmile
              papermart.com has a big selection of reusable bags that can be bought by the case...
              Thanks for this! They actually have a bag with my colors..I'm in shock!

http://i17.photobuck....inecollage.jpgThe Fab Four (my quads) Meryn, Kellen, Nico & Layla
              http://global.thekno...rs/tt265ad.aspxhttp://www.mywedding...nnah/index.html20 STD's w. pre-lim RSVP sent 6/15/09: 7 "Yes" so far/10 guests total!

#17 JHarwood2Be

• 687 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 06:25 PM

I got mine from Target in the dollar spot section, but I think they were $2.50.
                Photography by Tamm's Photos

#18 merocket59

• 937 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 10:37 AM

Originally Posted by zethers
                  Papermart! Wow, I would have never thougth to look there. I don't need 100, but for anyone else who might need a lot of them, they have those reusable grocery type bags for a really good price.
                  They also sell by the package so you don't have to buy 100... just thought I'd let you know, didn't want you to rule them out if you liked them but just didn't want that many

#19 zethers

• 135 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 02:08 PM

I just found another great sight that has tons of canvas bags to choose from, they start as low as $0.89 and go up from there. www.myshopangel.com

#20 Ayita

• 861 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 03:42 PM

I got mine at OTC, large hibiscus tote bags, 12 for 9.99$.

Large Hibiscus Tote Bags

They also have some at this online dollarstore :

but i preferred the colors of the other ones.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users