Photo

OOT bag tag template?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 volley7878

volley7878
  • 61 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 11:35 PM

I'm working on my OOT bags and realized that I don't know to do for the tag- should I put welcome to mexico, our monogram, guests name?. Does anyone have a template for a cute tag?

#2 Divine Embroidery

Divine Embroidery
    • 46 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 11:30 AM

If you wanted to use tags like an ID tag this is a really cheap Idea that my mom came up with. At target they have a business card holder. It holds 12 business cards. It's by "real simple" in the office section. There is only one screw holding it together, so when I took it apart I had 12 luggage tags for my oot bags. They are exactly the same think as a luggage tag but better. they are a little smaller. Which I think may be better for an oot bag. It cost me $5.99. If you figure it out, it is only .50 a tag. You would pay more for the lamination machine and laminating plastic if you made your own. The cheapest luggage tags I ever found was at Michaels crafts for $3.00 for 2 tags. Then you can buy card stock paper and print your logo on one side and on the other have it say name for your guests to write their name. Unless you are going to have them in their rooms waiting then put their names on it. Just a cheaper idea cause these bags do add up when you start filling them up with goodies. Good luck planning.

Shana

#3 horegan

horegan
      • 165 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 07:54 AM

Great idea. Thanks for sharing!

#4 MRR16

MRR16
        • 249 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 08:56 AM

Thanks for the great idea.

#5 ammorris17

ammorris17
          • 161 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 08:02 PM

Thanks for the info!

Originally Posted by Divine Embroidery 

If you wanted to use tags like an ID tag this is a really cheap Idea that my mom came up with. At target they have a business card holder. It holds 12 business cards. It's by "real simple" in the office section. There is only one screw holding it together, so when I took it apart I had 12 luggage tags for my oot bags. They are exactly the same think as a luggage tag but better. they are a little smaller. Which I think may be better for an oot bag. It cost me $5.99. If you figure it out, it is only .50 a tag. You would pay more for the lamination machine and laminating plastic if you made your own. The cheapest luggage tags I ever found was at Michaels crafts for $3.00 for 2 tags. Then you can buy card stock paper and print your logo on one side and on the other have it say name for your guests to write their name. Unless you are going to have them in their rooms waiting then put their names on it. Just a cheaper idea cause these bags do add up when you start filling them up with goodies. Good luck planning.

Shana

#6 daizyduke

daizyduke
            • 230 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 05:47 PM

great idea!  Thanks.

#7 JayKay

JayKay
              • 3,472 posts
              • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
              • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
              • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 01 May 2011 - 04:19 AM

Thanks for the idea!

#8 DramaticAnnie

DramaticAnnie
              • 281 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 07:13 PM

That is a really cool idea, love all the creativeness that comes out of this forum :)

~Married aboard the cruise ship the 'Carnival Dream'~
                ~Carnival Dream Wedding April 28th, 2012, then set sail on a 7 night Caribbean Cruise April 28th-May 5th, 2012~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users