Sign in to follow this  
KathleenandDan

I am officially a Registered Nurse

OMG!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!! I know how you must have felt waiting those 2 days for results. I was miserable. Good Luck. Now go out and get wasted!!!!! lol lol lol

Jessica RN

Quote:
Originally Posted by jarauz View Post
OMG!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!! I know how you must have felt waiting those 2 days for results. I was miserable. Good Luck. Now go out and get wasted!!!!! lol lol lol

Jessica RN
lol My graduating class had a party at a local bar in December after we graduated. I got so sick and I have not been that sick since I was probably twenty and I am forty three. I'll stick to a soda. I'm still not over the last party. I am so excited!

Congrats!!!!! No more horrible, horrible nursing school! I know the horrible 2 day wait feeling too. I thought the wait was worse than the actual test! It actually didn't hit me until I started working and had to sign RN after my name all the time. What a great feeling.. haha

Shannon RN

Congratulations! That is so exciting! I had two friends just graduate from nursing school last summer, so I'm sure you are SO excited! Have you practiced writing your name, RN yet? It's almost as exciting as practicing your MRS. Name LOL!!