Sign in to follow this  
Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez

Dreams Los Cabos Wedding Cakes

I think if you search the forum there weren't any brides complaining. Yesika told me that they could design the cake like I would like so I'm with you on avoiding the delivery charges.

I know that many times (including her review) Jessica M has said she LOVED the tres leches cake. I am going with that one.

the tres leches is very good but the cakes are simple. i had no problem with my cake but we were soo stuffed that we couldn't eat it (we had a cocktail hour with hot and cold hor d'oevres and a 3 course meal BEFORE the cake).

if you want something very elaborate or special flavors it might not be a bad idea to use an outside vendor.

My cake wasn't anything exciting to look at, but it tasted awesome... I had tres leches with white chocolate and strawberries between the layers. I still crave it :)

Yes I love our cake but like Tammy said we took most of it up to our room and put it in the frig and guests took it with them in their cake boxes! We just had roses put around it, really simple!!

Yesika told me that they could really design anything you would like as long as you provided them with a picture. I'm not so sure about the tres leches cake. This cake is meant to be very moist and I'm not sure how well it will do after several hours outside.