Iberostar Grand Rose Hall

• Please log in to reply
577 replies to this topic

#81 Tropical Love

Tropical Love
  • Site Supporter
  • 171 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 07:28 AM

I was told that I would be charge $100 to cancel and then my guest who booked would be penalized as well since, I have a group rate. Didn't think it was worth all the hassle to have my guest penalized and the new room rate would be the current rate that they have now...which is alot more.

#82 Tropical Love

Tropical Love
    • Site Supporter
    • 171 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 07:57 AM

Hey Grand Brides...I need some help. Here's my dilemna: Im trying to settle on colors for the wedding. I believe the Port Maria is light green inside, right?   The boys are wearing Khaki linen suits and I'm trying to decide on either Cobalt or Petunia colored dresses for the girls. HELP ladies,Im pulling my hair out!

#83 April Blossom

April Blossom
      • 20 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 10:52 AM

I hear a lot of you talking about only the one package that is $3000.....there is another basic package that is for $1500, its called Promises Basic legal Marriage Ceremony.....just thought I would put it out there!

#84 April Blossom

April Blossom
        • 20 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 04:58 PM

Tropical Love... I would go Petunia! Colbalt is a bold color, if your choosing your colors based on the restaurant color- Light Green, a lighter color like Petunia would be more complimentary!!! Just my opinion!! Good Luck, choosing colors is so hard!

#85 susan1672

susan1672
          • Vendor
          • 231 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 03:32 AM

April - the link to the free wedding package is:http://www.iberostar..._wedding/bride/

I'm not sure when they posted this.

Best of luck!

#86 mizzrojo

mizzrojo
            • 27 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 08:19 AM

Grand Brides!  Do you have all of your wedding party staying at the Grand along with the majority of your guests?  My wedding party is spread out bridesmaids at the Beach, Parents at the Suites, and Groomsmen at the Grand! :(  Grrr!  Does anyone else have this issue?  I was hoping that all of my wedding guests and party would be in one spot.

#87 futuremrstgun

futuremrstgun
              • 995 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 09:45 AM

I'm an Iberostar Rose Hall Beach bride (10.8.11) whose staying at the Grande.  We did our site visit last year and stayed at the Suites, honestly, there's not much difference between the Suites and the Beach hotel; however, the Grande is pure opulence...plus I MUST experience the butler service.

Most of my guests reserved the Beach property because its more cost efficient.  All three hotels are within the same compound and in fact, if you want to meet 'beachside' you can...the only issue is the Beach hotel guests can't 'eat, drink' at the Suites, whereas the Suites guests can 'eat and drink' at the Beach but not the Grande.  Grande guests can 'eat, drink and socialize' at ALL three hotels.  Hope that helps.  :-)  Happy Planning!!!  R~

#88 DeAngelis2be

DeAngelis2be
                • 349 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 01:04 PM

Hey Ladies,

Thought I would share this with you...I was just at a destination wedding in Mexico and it was truly the BEST wedding I've ever been to and all the guests agreed! Everyone was hanging out having a good time together, by the wedding we were all best friends. We're all doing the right thing :)

My wedding colors are going to be persian plum and lime green :) I want to decorate the entire Port Maria with fabric and uplighting, I feel like it doesn't have an elegant vibe that I'm going for.

205 Days until the big day and we have 30 people booked already!!!

#89 sunshine2413

sunshine2413
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 340 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 09:48 AM

Hey Ladies.... I was just wondering who did you all use for you TA? Did you go with a local TA, online, or large travel agency (i.e. Liberty)? We just moved to a new area and do not know any TA's, and I wanted to send out invites soon, so guest can book and start paying on their trip. Let me know if you have any suggestions.

Thanks

Shannon

#90 futuremrstgun

futuremrstgun
                    • 995 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 10:53 AM

hi, sunshine!

i use Melanie Viola of Honeymoons, Inc...she and I have worked together for years..you can find them online at www.honeymoonsinc.com.  Good luck with finding the right TA to partner with.  R~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users