Hey ladies, this was an email response I received from the wedding coordinator a while ago. It might answer a few of your questions.
Hope it helps!
From: LaToya Riggs [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
Sent: Wednesday, March 23, 2011 15:52
To: H3 Weddings
Subject: Re: Confirmation
I hope you are having a wonderful day. I have a lot of questions for you.
1. I was hoping the day before the wedding I could schedule all of my guest to have dinner at the Japanese Restaurant. Right now I believe there will be about 20 people total (including me and groom) This will not be a problem, however I wonâ€™t be able to confirm this with you until at least a month in advance
2. One of my guest birthday is on September 10th so I was hoping we could order a cake? Most definitely What are the choices? Chocolate, Vanilla & Strawberry Cheese cake Any ideas of something else we could do would be great! Well if you donâ€™t mind sharing your special day with her you can dedicate a toast to her during your reception, or you can arrange for both of you to get massages together. (P.s if itâ€™s a male then the toast would work or an in room courtesy (for both male or female))
3. I wanted to have the reception at the gourmet restaurant. Is it possible to have that area private while we eat. I saw one bride who had the Gourmet restaurant private until 8pm and she only had 20 guest. Of course you can but it will only be for 1 and ½ hrs, starting at 6:30pm or 9:00pm.
4. I also wanted chiavari chairs. Is it $15 per chair? Please note that for all floral arrangement and d©cor (including chivari chairs) We work with an external company called Tai Flora, below you will find the web page:. Jodi from Tai Flora will best able to qoute you a price.
5. I wanted to play certain songs during the ceremony. Do I need to put it on Cds or an Ipod? Whichever is more convenient to you. Well there be somebody to change the songs we need be yes there will be?
Thanks for all you do, Most welcomed