• Please log in to reply
577 replies to this topic

#471 sunshine2413

sunshine2413
  • Site Supporter
  • 340 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 01:44 PM

Originally Posted by kfarkas26 

Does anyone have any pictures of the presidental suite? Is it worth it?!

Oh it's worth it! here's some pics I took, wish I did a better job of documenting it, before we made a mess! Sorry but you get the idea.

#472 Connolly

Connolly
    • 19 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 03:59 AM

Hi Cat, 

Thank you so much for sharing your wedding review! It is very helpful. Would you mind sending me the name of the DJ you used and his contact information? Also, I would love to see the script you used for the ceremony. You can send it to me here or to katelynconnolly@gmail.com.

Thank you!

Katelyn

#473 Cat723

Cat723
      • Site Supporter
      • 52 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 04:53 PM

Hey Katelyn,

I have no idea who our DJ was, he came with the grand.  I will send you the script in an email.

#474 LRDubbs

LRDubbs
        • 40 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 05:16 PM

Hi Ladies,

My big day will be next year October 19, 2013. I am a finalist in the AMW Destination Wedding Photography Contest. I am reaching out to you all to vote for me and my fiance (LaShawn and Cedric) in this contest and please  please please share with your friends. The link is below 

https://amwstudios.com/index.php/blog/

Thank you all and I wish you all well in planning for the big day! I just got confirmation from the resort for my day, so now it is full steam ahead! 

Have a great night! 

#475 susan1672

susan1672
          • Vendor
          • 231 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 08:57 AM

Ladies - check out my leftovers from my wedding! I am willing to accept offers:

http://www.bestdesti...ms#post_1795219

#476 Cat723

Cat723
            • Site Supporter
            • 52 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 11:28 AM

#477 caleytodd

caleytodd
              • 4 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 05:13 PM

Hi Everyone...wondering how you dealt with blocking or enabling your guests reservations?

I've been to IGRH before and really liked it so we will be going for our wedding in Dec. 2013.  Lots of time to book as I don't think prices are out or bookings are accepted that far in advance.  However, I want to book in a manner that doesn't put pressure on my ~70 guests to pay more than the market rates.   I also want to ensure I get a block of rooms or at least provide a decent window for people to book.  Most aren't broke so a hundred or so premium won't hurt guests, but don't want to be the facilitator of them paying too much. 

travel agent? direct with resort?  tour company?  

#478 caleytodd

caleytodd
                • 4 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 05:14 PM

Hi Everyone...wondering how you dealt with blocking or enabling your guests reservations?

I've been to IGRH before and really liked it so we will be going for our wedding in Dec. 2013.  Lots of time to book as I don't think prices are out or bookings are accepted that far in advance.  However, I want to book in a manner that doesn't put pressure on my ~70 guests to pay more than the market rates.   I also want to ensure I get a block of rooms or at least provide a decent window for people to book.  Most aren't broke so a hundred or so premium won't hurt guests, but don't want to be the facilitator of them paying too much. 

#479 caleytodd

caleytodd
                  • 4 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 05:15 PM

Thanks

#480 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                    • 11,659 posts
                    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 14 August 2012 - 05:44 PM

You might want to try one of the 

Thanks

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
                    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users