Iberostar Grand Rose Hall

• Please log in to reply
577 replies to this topic

#441 tgreen

tgreen
  • Site Supporter
  • 15 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 10:21 AM

@ kendra 6303...thanks for the heads up. @Cat 723.....I plan on just packaging my decorations. My dress will be my carry on and my fiance will have a carry on for glass and other decorations that I do not want to see get messed up. Most of my decorations I am getting from Tai Flora. Since I am having a semi-private reception with only 28 guests, I have decided to do some hurricane vases with orchids in them and a floating candle to set on the table. Then I will place sea shells and rose petals on the table. Not too much. I wanted an aisle runner for the ceremony, but Janielle just informed me that is was short. I have had luck with Jodi from Tai Flora. I think because I have emailed her so many times. Honestly, Janielle is probably tired of me because I will email her like twice a day and hound her when she doesnt respond...lol! I have found my make up artist. I am using Rashel Edwards, so I hope everything works out with that.

#442 tgreen

tgreen
    • Site Supporter
    • 15 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 11:18 AM

Hi guys! I am trying to time my music for the my actual ceremony and have a question. Where are you standing before the ceremony if you have it on the private beach. I am trying to time how long it will take for me to leave where I will be waiting before the ceremony to actually walk down the aisle. Is there a place where you and the father of the bride will wait that is close to the private beach before the ceremony? If so, how far is it from the private beach? I know such a weird question, but I am such a planned person.

#443 kaycag

kaycag
      • 74 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 12:52 PM

Originally Posted by sunshine2413 

Good attitude to take! You are right everyone has different experiences and if you go into it super prepared and organized you should not have any issues with Janielle. Yes you are correct, it did appear to be they are renovating building 6. But dont get me wrong building 6 is still gorgeous!! Building 5 just looks more brighter/newer or something (I can not place my finger on the difference), it may be due to building 5 side of the building getting more sun, I am not sure.

Thanks sunshine...I'm super excited! I can't wait to see your pics!!!

#444 kaycag

kaycag
        • 74 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 12:54 PM

Originally Posted by tgreen 

Hi guys! I am trying to time my music for the my actual ceremony and have a question. Where are you standing before the ceremony if you have it on the private beach. I am trying to time how long it will take for me to leave where I will be waiting before the ceremony to actually walk down the aisle. Is there a place where you and the father of the bride will wait that is close to the private beach before the ceremony? If so, how far is it from the private beach? I know such a weird question, but I am such a planned person.

This is actually a good question...I would like to know also!

#445 allieplask

allieplask
          • 177 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 01:17 PM

let me know how rashel is.. i just sent her a deposit for my wedding

@ kendra 6303...thanks for the heads up. @Cat 723.....I plan on just packaging my decorations. My dress will be my carry on and my fiance will have a carry on for glass and other decorations that I do not want to see get messed up. Most of my decorations I am getting from Tai Flora. Since I am having a semi-private reception with only 28 guests, I have decided to do some hurricane vases with orchids in them and a floating candle to set on the table. Then I will place sea shells and rose petals on the table. Not too much. I wanted an aisle runner for the ceremony, but Janielle just informed me that is was short. I have had luck with Jodi from Tai Flora. I think because I have emailed her so many times. Honestly, Janielle is probably tired of me because I will email her like twice a day and hound her when she doesnt respond...lol! I have found my make up artist. I am using Rashel Edwards, so I hope everything works out with that.

wedding website: www.allienick.com

#446 kfarkas26

kfarkas26
            • Site Supporter
            • 209 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 01:24 PM

Originally Posted by allieplask 

let me know how rashel is.. i just sent her a deposit for my wedding

Allie, how did you get in touch with her? I am interested in booking her but I can not find any contact info

#447 tgreen

tgreen
              • Site Supporter
              • 15 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 01:50 PM

@kfarkas 26... the contact information for Rashel Edwards is makeupartistry1@hotmail.com   @ Allie....I will definitely let you know how she was. So far, she is very professional and answers all my questions immediately.

Trenise

#448 Cat723

Cat723
                • Site Supporter
                • 52 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 05:22 PM

i posted my planning thread today, under "Cathleen's Planning Thread"

#449 allieplask

allieplask
                  • 177 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 10:17 AM

i agree - for all of the jamaicans i have felt with in planning so far she is so quick!  most emails come from her phone but i love that she gets right back to me!

do you know if the hotel is going to charge you a fee to allow her to come to the resort?  i read it's a $100 fee, which is fine - i just wasn't sure how they really check that or if there is a way around it......

@kfarkas 26... the contact information for Rashel Edwards is makeupartistry1@hotmail.com   @ Allie....I will definitely let you know how she was. So far, she is very professional and answers all my questions immediately.

Trenise

wedding website: www.allienick.com

#450 susan1672

susan1672
                    • Vendor
                    • 231 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 01:19 PM

Rashel did my makeup and makeup for all my bridesmaids, mom, and mother of the groom. She really does an AMAZING job! I highly recommend her. The resort charges a $100 vendor fee.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users