Iberostar Grand Rose Hall

• Please log in to reply
577 replies to this topic

#221 Leah22

Leah22
  • 150 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 05:33 AM

Hi Jen,

I asked Janielle this question last week.  She sent me a 50 page brochure with all of the bouquet options from Tia Floral.  She said "only a tropical bouquet from page 44 is included".  I'm honestly not sure if she meant page 44 of the pdf or page 44 of the brochure (2 different pages).  #153,  #154, and  #161-164 are on these pages and listed as "tropical".  I've attached the images.  If you want the full brochure send me a PM with your email address.

question- so i'm so confused on where to have the reception. I have 26 people going so I can't have it on the beach b/c i need at least 30?  i can't have it at port maria bc i need at least 30?  i'm confused - do i just reserve a restaurant or???

#222 Leah22

Leah22
    • 150 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 05:39 AM

Jen,

About your reception.  I think you CAN rent Port Maria or do the a la carte on the beach.  You will just be required to pay the charges associated with them.  Did you talk to Janielle about it?  I can't imagine the hotel would deny the extra money.

#223 DeAngelis2be

DeAngelis2be
      • 349 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 11:09 AM

This is located inside inbetween the Grand and the suites...it's a pretty cool in door location if you get rained out.

Originally Posted by Leah22 

Does anyone where this image is located at the Grand?  It was one of the ceremony options that Janielle sent me, but I can't tell if it's outside or completely indoors.

IMG00148-20110529-1547.JPG

#224 Leah22

Leah22
        • 150 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 04:27 PM

Janielle confirmed that the free bouquet is any of the four, #161-164 (in the top image below).

Hi Jen,

I asked Janielle this question last week.  She sent me a 50 page brochure with all of the bouquet options from Tia Floral.  She said "only a tropical bouquet from page 44 is included".  I'm honestly not sure if she meant page 44 of the pdf or page 44 of the brochure (2 different pages).  #153,  #154, and  #161-164 are on these pages and listed as "tropical".  I've attached the images.  If you want the full brochure send me a PM with your email address.Wedding Bouquets 46.jpgWedding Bouquets 44.jpg

#225 sunshine2413

sunshine2413
          • Site Supporter
          • 340 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 07:14 AM

Well if you are having a photographer, you can count them, along with the officiant.

Originally Posted by Jen723 

question- so i'm so confused on where to have the reception. I have 26 people going so I can't have it on the beach b/c i need at least 30?  i can't have it at port maria bc i need at least 30?  i'm confused - do i just reserve a restaurant or???

#226 sunshine2413

sunshine2413
            • Site Supporter
            • 340 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 12:46 PM

Just a quick question... anyone know how many place settings are at the tables for a reception in the porta maria?

#227 susan1672

susan1672
              • Vendor
              • 231 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 06:06 PM

I'm pretty sure it's 8 if you are using round tables.

Originally Posted by sunshine2413 

Just a quick question... anyone know how many place settings are at the tables for a reception in the porta maria?

#228 April Blossom

April Blossom
                • 20 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 04:05 PM

Here was my reply back from Janielle

2) What tables are provided at the Port Maria Restaurant for the reception/dinner; Round, Rectangular? You have the following options; Round seat 8to 10persons, Square seats 2 to four persons or a rectangular that seats 5 persons.

#229 sunshine2413

sunshine2413
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 340 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 06:02 PM

Thank you very much!!

Originally Posted by April Blossom 

Here was my reply back from Janielle

2) What tables are provided at the Port Maria Restaurant for the reception/dinner; Round, Rectangular? You have the following options; Round seat 8to 10persons, Square seats 2 to four persons or a rectangular that seats 5 persons.

#230 DeAngelis2be

DeAngelis2be
                    • 349 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 03:55 PM

I leave one week from today!! I have 3 bags already only with OTB and wedding items. Just picked up my wedding dress last night and dropped off my e-ring to be cleaned today. AND my FI booked us the Presidental Suite for our wedding day/night!! I'm so excited I can't wait!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users