I actually e-mailed Janielle a few times about some of these items since they weren't included in the free wedding package and here is her responses to my e-mail:
-arrangements for marriage license and official certificate. This is included
-wedding personalization and personalization of wedding coordinator. US$ 400.00
-wedding dress pressing service. Roughly US$50.00
-decoration of wedding venue. This is dependent based on the type of d©cor you want and whether of not you are using a huppa or arch.
-sound system with microphone and CD music for ceremony. US$ 150.00 We only play the traditional bridal march if you need something different please take your own CD
1. How big is the wedding cake included in the free wedding package? If it is small, how much would it cost for a larger cake for 50 people? We will provide a cake for all 50 persons.
2. I want to bring an outside vendor to drop off flowers. Would a vendor fee apply if they are only dropping off? As long as they come to the lobby give the flowers to me then no fee applies however they will need to set anything up at all then a cost of US$ 250 will apply.
3. What is the FREE room upgrade for the wedding couple included in the free wedding package? If we book an oceanview room, will we be upgraded to oceanfront? If we book a standard room, will we be upgraded to oceanview or oceanfront? Please note upgrades are based upon availability. But as you said from standard to Ocean View and from Ocean View to Ocean Front.
4. The free wedding package says it includes a champagne toast. Is this only for the bride and groom? If so, how much would it be extra per person for the toast? No the Champagne Toast is for everyone at the ceremony.
5. Do you have decorations available to use for the reception for tables other than the head wedding table such as vases and candles? Also, do you have paper lanterns, LED lights and boxes for table cards or do we need to bring these items ourselves? Our local florist tai flora will provide all that for you if you need to get in touch with them let me know so I can send you contact info.
6. Since I am using the free wedding package, what would it cost for the decorating of a huppa and the decorating of the reception venue since that's not included in the free wedding package? The huppa is not a part of the package and cost US$250 and is draped in white if you need it to be decorated then the florist will provide any additional that you will need.
7. The cost for a 3 hour private reception is $1,750. How much would it be if we wanted to rent it out for an extra hour to make it 6:30 - 10:30 PM? It would be a cost of US$ 250 and the time would be form 7:00pm to 11:00pm.
I didn't ask about the hair trial but I'm assuming that would be extra and would probably be the same as what's on their price list.
Best of luck! I hope you get the package! : )
Originally Posted by sunshine2413
Hey Hey my lovely Grand Brides! Just wondering if those of you who are getting the free wedding package, inquired with the WC about the inclusions? I unfortunately reserved my date before the free wedding promotion so I am booked with the Grand Promises package, and I am planning to fight it but just wanted to make sure it was worth the fight! I see the free wedding includes alot less, according to the website (i.e.: arrangement for marriage license and official certificate, wedding organization by the WC, trial hair and hair the day of... which are a few major things). I was wondering.... would they do those things anyway? Let me know if you ladies hear anything!!