Iberostar Grand Rose Hall

• Please log in to reply
577 replies to this topic

#151 mizzrojo

mizzrojo
  • 27 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 08:54 AM

Hello Ladies!!

I am officially married!  June 18th, 2011 @ the Grand and the wedding was absolutely amazing.  You all have nothing to worry about.  The weather was perfect and the day and night was amazing.  Definitely a dream come true.  Will post pictures and a review once we return!  Happy planning!! :)

#152 mizzrojo

mizzrojo
    • 27 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 08:56 AM

Oh I also should tell you that the make-up and hair people here are great!  I got my hair done and makeup done by them and it turned out wonderfully.  I brought my own pictures and my own make-up to give to them because all they had was NYX and Wet n Wild type makeup (cheap stuff), so I provided all of my base colors to her in advance.  Okay I'm done for now, so much to share! :)

#153 futuremrstgun

futuremrstgun
      • 995 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 09:15 AM

CONGRATS, missrojo!  can't wait to see your pics and read the review!!!  

#154 April Blossom

April Blossom
        • 20 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 09:32 AM

Could someone help me out please!

Does anyone have a picture, or know of what the chairs look like, that the resort provides for the ceremony on the beach? I am debating if I should pay the extra charge for the chivary chairs or the sashes....?

Thanks April

#155 Tropical Love

Tropical Love
          • Site Supporter
          • 171 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 06:24 PM

Oct 22, 2011

Originally Posted by futuremrstgun 

Tropical Love..I'm an October Iberostar Rosehall Beach bride who will be staying at the Grand property...what's your wedding date??  I'm the 8th.  R~

#156 susan1672

susan1672
            • Vendor
            • 231 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 11:23 AM

My fiance and I just booked a site visit to Iberostar September 5-10th!!! We are staying at the Suites even though we are getting married at the Grand. Does anyone know if they allow you to do a free site visit and meet with the Wedding Coordinator because I really don't feel like paying $100 to step on the property. Also, what all did you do/learn from your site visit? I just know I need to take lots of pics and bring a LONG list of questions!

Attached Files

#157 okcbride

okcbride
              • 2 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 08:12 AM

Tropical Love we are getting married on October 23, 2011!  Hope to see you there!

#158 atalanta

atalanta
                • 326 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 10:07 AM

@DeAngelis2be

Was this $200/night/person or just $200/night per room? The link goes to a page that says $227/night/person so I want to be sure I understand. Also, who is your TA?

Thanks

Originally Posted by DeAngelis2be 

I contacted her too and I didn't hear back yet! We should all make a big stink if she doesn't give it to us.

FYI the Iberostar is having a Spring Promotion. I was able to save my guests $30 a night ($200 a night for my wedding weekend) awesome deal. Talk to your travel agents, doesn't matter if you booked already you can still save!!

http://www.iberostar...seHall/english/

#159 DeAngelis2be

DeAngelis2be
                  • 349 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 12:10 PM

$200 per person/per night for a standard room at the Grand with a 3 night stay.

My TA is Steve Curnow at Beach Bum Vacation

@DeAngelis2be

Was this $200/night/person or just $200/night per room? The link goes to a page that says $227/night/person so I want to be sure I understand. Also, who is your TA?

Thanks

#160 sunshine2413

sunshine2413
                    • Site Supporter
                    • 340 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 07:43 AM

Does anyone know the age restrictions for the Grand? I know it is adult's only, which is GREAT!! But my younger cousin, who is 18 wants to come. Does adults mean 18 or 21? I tried to look on the iberostar website and it says adult's only resorts are for singles, couples, and families with children 14 and over. Is that right??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users