Iberostar Grand Rose Hall

• Please log in to reply
577 replies to this topic

#91 sunshine2413

sunshine2413
  • Site Supporter
  • 340 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 12:38 PM

Thank you!! I will check her out... I appreciate it!

#92 DeAngelis2be

DeAngelis2be
    • 349 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 01:49 PM

yes

Originally Posted by sunshine2413 go_quote.gif

Hey Ladies.... I was just wondering who did you all use for you TA? Did you go with a local TA, online, or large travel agency (i.e. Liberty)? We just moved to a new area and do not know any TA's, and I wanted to send out invites soon, so guest can book and start paying on their trip. Let me know if you have any suggestions.

Thanks

Shannon

#93 susan1672

susan1672
      • Vendor
      • 231 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 03:36 PM

Post removed.  

#94 April Blossom

April Blossom
        • 20 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 01:15 PM

Grand Brides ...does anyone know if the tables at the Port Maria are round or square? trying to determine how many people will be sitting at each table, and get an idea of what it will look like.... Also if anyone knows if there is enough room for dancing after?

Thanks

#95 DeAngelis2be

DeAngelis2be
          • 349 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 03:36 PM

Hi April,

I did a site visit in November and I talk a lot of pictures of Port Maria. What's your e-mail adress I'll send them to you.

You have the option of doing small square (the ones they use for lunch everyday) or large rounds that fit 6-8 people that are in my pics.

#96 Tropical Love

Tropical Love
            • Site Supporter
            • 171 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 10:27 AM

Hey DeAngel - what sort of freebees and upgrades did you get? Maybe I can get some from my TA

#97 April Blossom

April Blossom
              • 20 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 11:25 AM

Hi DeAngelis2be

My e-mail address is aprilharrison02@hotmail.com , thanks for the info, and thanks in advance for sending me some pics, I appreciate that!

#98 DeAngelis2be

DeAngelis2be
                • 349 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 04:08 PM

25+ Rooms: Free Cocktail Hour, Free Welcome Party (no entertainment included), free ocean front suite for 7 nights for bride and groom

Right now we have 16 rooms at the Grand booked and 2 at the Suites. We have about 10-15 more rooms that are going to be booked. Hoping to upgrad to the Presidential Suite for a week!!

Hey DeAngel - what sort of freebees and upgrades did you get? Maybe I can get some from my TA

#99 Tropical Love

Tropical Love
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 171 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 07:26 AM

I'm going to be sooo jealous if you get the Presidential Suite, You know you're going to have to take pictures of it!!!

25+ Rooms: Free Cocktail Hour, Free Welcome Party (no entertainment included), free ocean front suite for 7 nights for bride and groom

Right now we have 16 rooms at the Grand booked and 2 at the Suites. We have about 10-15 more rooms that are going to be booked. Hoping to upgrad to the Presidential Suite for a week!!

#100 DeAngelis2be

DeAngelis2be
                    • 349 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 06:10 PM

I took alot of pictures of the Presidential Suite when I was there on my site visit if you would like to see them...

I'm going to be sooo jealous if you get the Presidential Suite, You know you're going to have to take pictures of it!!!

I sent your upgrades to my  TA asking her to work her magic!

LOL I know we were bumped to an ocean front suite and saved a BUNCH of money on our rate because of having so many rooms booked.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users