Iberostar Grand Rose Hall

yes

Originally Posted by sunshine2413 go_quote.gif

Hey Ladies.... I was just wondering who did you all use for you TA? Did you go with a local TA, online, or large travel agency (i.e. Liberty)? We just moved to a new area and do not know any TA's, and I wanted to send out invites soon, so guest can book and start paying on their trip. Let me know if you have any suggestions.

Thanks

Shannon

Grand Brides ...does anyone know if the tables at the Port Maria are round or square? trying to determine how many people will be sitting at each table, and get an idea of what it will look like.... Also if anyone knows if there is enough room for dancing after?

Thanks

Hi April,

I did a site visit in November and I talk a lot of pictures of Port Maria. What's your e-mail adress I'll send them to you.

You have the option of doing small square (the ones they use for lunch everyday) or large rounds that fit 6-8 people that are in my pics.

25+ Rooms: Free Cocktail Hour, Free Welcome Party (no entertainment included), free ocean front suite for 7 nights for bride and groom

Right now we have 16 rooms at the Grand booked and 2 at the Suites. We have about 10-15 more rooms that are going to be booked. Hoping to upgrad to the Presidential Suite for a week!!

smile72.gif

Originally Posted by Tropical Love View Post

Hey DeAngel - what sort of freebees and upgrades did you get? Maybe I can get some from my TA

I'm going to be sooo jealous if you get the Presidential Suite, You know you're going to have to take pictures of it!!!girl_werewolf.gif

I sent your upgrades to my  TA asking her to work her magic!

LOL I know we were bumped to an ocean front suite and saved a BUNCH of money on our rate because of having so many rooms booked.

Originally Posted by DeAngelis2be View Post

25+ Rooms: Free Cocktail Hour, Free Welcome Party (no entertainment included), free ocean front suite for 7 nights for bride and groom

Right now we have 16 rooms at the Grand booked and 2 at the Suites. We have about 10-15 more rooms that are going to be booked. Hoping to upgrad to the Presidential Suite for a week!!

smile72.gif

I took alot of pictures of the Presidential Suite when I was there on my site visit if you would like to see them... woot2.gif

I tiped a butler in gonga to bring me up to see the room lol. I told my FI that we need to stay in their at least for our wedding night. I have 6 bridesmaids, flower girl (plus mom), and 2 mother's that will all be getting ready and getting their make done by Rashel. We need all that room for us ladies to get ready, great picture opps before wedding (not seeing groom until ceremony), and a romantic night with my new hubby! Right??

Originally Posted by Tropical Love View Post

I'm going to be sooo jealous if you get the Presidential Suite, You know you're going to have to take pictures of it!!!girl_werewolf.gif

I sent your upgrades to my  TA asking her to work her magic!

LOL I know we were bumped to an ocean front suite and saved a BUNCH of money on our rate because of having so many rooms booked.