Calgary Brides Interested In Bikini Boot Camp!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ashey063009

• 604 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 04:10 PM

Hello Fellow Calgary Brides!

So, I have been scoping out spring bikini boot camps to get my rear in gear for the big day this June. However, I quickly realized that these camps are quite pricey...

So I immediately thought of all my BDW babes that might be interested too, but hindered by the cost factor. So I had a brilliant idea!

If anyone is interested in bridal boot camp, or bikini boot camp, or group personal training in general-- we should all link up for the spring and jump in somewhere together. That way we could try and get a group discount!

Also, I feel like it would be a great way to stay accountable. Think, "Oh no, I HAVE to go to boot camp today because if I don't all my BDW babes will know I'm slackin. I've gotta keep it up!"

Let me know what you think, and I'll scope specific courses, and we can get a list going!

#2 calchik

• 166 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 07:16 PM

i love bikini boot camp!

just registered for this one:
      it'll be my 3rd year with them

yes they're pricey but it's TOTALLY worth it
      my last 2 trainers have been awesome and you get to work out with all girls
      and it's all outside which is so much nicer being in nature than inside a stuffy gym

and since i'm gone getting married and on my honeymoon during the spring course they're lowering the price for me cuz i'm missing 6 classes right off the bat. woot!

i'll be in intermediate with nicole in Central for mondays & wednesdays at 7pm if anyone cares to join me
      i'd love to meet you girls

#3 sarafish81

• 353 posts

Posted 28 February 2009 - 03:01 PM

Sounds fun but unfortunately we leave in April so not much time for me to join and get toned up!
        It would be great to meet you girls though - how many Calgary girls are there on BDW?

p.s. Ash, your FI looks so familiar. I wonder if I went to school with him?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users