Any try The Beach Body products?

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez

Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez
  • 1,326 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 12:12 PM

I'v never really heard of beach body, but I love love love Spinning classes. It's low impact and you really sweat. I've added more calsses to my regimen this past week and I feel great and hoepfully by my May wedding, I'll look more fit.

#12 Debs

• VIP Member
    • 7,104 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 01:43 PM

I've just committed myself to the slim in 6 again. The girl Debbie is a bit of a dork, and the music is horrible, but I'm just going to turn her down and use my own music. The stretching and poses makes me feel awesome after a workout.

Sunstarsmoon, I hear where your son is coming from. I did gymnastics from about 8-13 and I feel disgusted with how out of shape I am, just in terms of being limber. Boo.

#13 tvt

• VIP Member
      • 4,812 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 02:20 PM

i just saw the Tony Horton 10 minute work set. I'm really temped to try it. Apparently you do a 10 minute all over body, and the another 10 minute workout that changes by the day.

#14 Debs

• VIP Member
        • 7,104 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 03:41 PM

Tara, did you ever get the 10 minute trainer?

#15 nsbride2010

• 2,528 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 05:25 PM

I have heard P90X is amazing!! I use Hip Hop Abs, and it is fun, but I don't think I use it enough to say that it works the same wornder that P90X does! I'm considering asking FI to buy this for me for xmas, since I am still months and months away from my wedding.. that seems to be the one that gets the best results, and is the most challenging!
            Enjoying marital bliss since July 1st, 2010

#16 isaidyes

• 269 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 08:32 PM

My future SIL did p90x and she looks incrediable...she did it to lose all her baby weight. I've got 99 days until my wedding...i think i might do a video tonight lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users