• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 krebsler

krebsler
  • 153 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 01:54 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ana
    Thanks Tammy! I can't wait! we're leaving for our wedding on Monday!!! yeyeyye! I'm so excited
    Wow, it's finally here!! Have a wonderful time and embrace every moment! Can't wait to hear all about your magical day!

#22 krebsler

krebsler
    • 153 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 02:00 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Tammy Host
      Hey Ladies,

I am headed down to dreams los cabos tomorrow for my annual site visit and meeting with the wedding dept. on sat. morning.

if you have any questions or concerns you would like me to bring up, post here and i will try to cover as much of your questions/concerns as possible.
      Tammy, do you know if I would be able to make a reservation at one of Dream's restaurants for my welcome dinner? Providing all my guests are staying at Dreams.

#23 deefalvey

deefalvey
      • 521 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 01:22 PM

Ana!! Yay!!! I can't believe it!! Best of luck and I can't wait to hear all about it!
        Bill and DeannaJuly 24, 2009

#24 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 27 March 2009 - 02:37 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by krebsler
        Tammy, do you know if I would be able to make a reservation at one of Dream's restaurants for my welcome dinner? Providing all my guests are staying at Dreams.
        usually if it is a large group (like 10 people or more) they will want you to pay for a private event. you can of course just go to the restaurant with your group but you might have to wait.

they usually do not like to do events at the restaurants (especially smaller ones) unless it is a private or semi-private event.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
        Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
        sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
        Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#25 MrsCarson011209

MrsCarson011209
        • 26 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 01:27 AM

Do any of you know how much it cost for additional guest for the wedding? All of the guests are staying at Dreams.

#26 marise

marise
          • 179 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 06:10 AM

Thanks Tammy for all the info! Its so awesome that you have so much communication between all the Dreams wedding coordinators and the resort!

#27 Ashley*

Ashley*
            • 206 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 02:07 PM

Tammy, have you heard what the "exciting" things are happening between BDW & Dreams? Also, did they join yet? (I can't seem to find them in the forum)
              Dreams Los Cabos is where I'll be on four twenty-three, 2011.

#28 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
              • 11,659 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 09:37 PM

hi ashley,

we did do a webinar...but actually there are some things in the works hopefully between BDW and the bigger dw resort chains that hopefully will happen in the next few months.

i can't share too much though.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
              Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
              Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
              Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
              sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
              Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#29 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
              • 11,659 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 09:38 PM

also i am headed back down to dreams the end of this week if anyone needs me to ask the wc anything

Awards and recognition: 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users