28 replies to this topic

#1 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 26 February 2009 - 12:11 AM

Hey Ladies,

I am headed down to dreams los cabos tomorrow for my annual site visit and meeting with the wedding dept. on sat. morning.

if you have any questions or concerns you would like me to bring up, post here and i will try to cover as much of your questions/concerns as possible.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#2 YoungLove

• 14 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 08:17 AM

Hi Tammy

In trying to finalize my budget I was wondering what the difference is between the Silver and Gold reception. Is it worth the extra $1000?

#3 TammyB

• 10,630 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 09:52 AM

I don't have any questions, just wanted to say have fun and I'm totally jealous. :-)

#4 *Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 9,532 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 11:18 AM

I'm with TammyB! Totally jealous!

#5 Ana

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 8,047 posts
        • Wedding Date:April 1, 2009
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Cabo
        • LocationToronto

Posted 26 February 2009 - 12:01 PM

OMG Tammy! that's awesome!! I hope you have an amazing time!!! the only question I have, and maybe some of the girls on the forum know as well...is there such a thing as a "vendor meal" at Dreams? and how can I order one if I want to? I asked the question a few times now to Yesica but she hasn't gotten back to me with an answer yet.

#6 Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez

Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez
        • 1,326 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 09:18 PM

Hi Tammy,

Can you ask Yesica to explain what the new policy about charging a fee for using an outisde WC as well as outside vendors? Apparently this new policy just began, but I have been booked since May 2008.

Also, I just want to know how the bill is closed out @ Dreams at the end of the Wedding weekend. Do we get to pay in dollars/ travelers checks / credit cards? and how do we handle the guests passes because I'm telling my outside guests they will have to pay for their own day pass as they arrive.

Other than that, have fun!!!

#7 hbsbride

• 331 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 11:48 PM

Great questions! I would also like to know of any new policies recently implemented.

#8 AsianBride2B

• 40 posts

Posted 28 February 2009 - 10:59 AM

Hi Tammy,

I got to this thread late - but how did your site visit go?

#9 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 8,569 posts

Posted 28 February 2009 - 03:48 PM

Thanks for checking in Tammy! Can't wait to see how it went.

#10 Leia78

• VIP Member
                • 2,459 posts

Posted 28 February 2009 - 07:29 PM

I can't wait to hear all about your trip!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users