Jamaica wedding - ISSUES!

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 boscobel

boscobel
  • VIP Member
  • 24,213 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 09:59 AM

Yeah, I am really excited to have found them. I love color so I am happy they are so bright! I looked into trying to make them myself, but damned if I could find pretty orange paper anywhere!

#22 Heidi

Heidi
    • 2,642 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 10:08 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by carlymcmullen
      Yeah, I am really excited to have found them. I love color so I am happy they are so bright! I looked into trying to make them myself, but damned if I could find pretty orange paper anywhere!
      haha, yeah I can imagine that would be a tough one to find!! Where did you get the STD's from?
      Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

#23 boscobel

boscobel
      • VIP Member
      • 24,213 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 10:15 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by hln321
        haha, yeah I can imagine that would be a tough one to find!! Where did you get the STD's from?
        Well, I haven't ordered them yet (having issues with how many to order, I just started a different thread on that one...), but I saw them at a bridal show they had at Doylestown Country Club a few months ago, it was the Paper Unicorn in Doylestown who had them. But then I found them online at Wedding Invitations, Birth Announcements, Party Invitations ¢â¬â€ eInvite, so I just need to find out who's are less expensive and place my order! Can't wait!:-)

#24 Heidi

Heidi
        • 2,642 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 10:18 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by carlymcmullen
          Well, I haven't ordered them yet (having issues with how many to order, I just started a different thread on that one...), but I saw them at a bridal show they had at Doylestown Country Club a few months ago, it was the Paper Unicorn in Doylestown who had them. But then I found them online at Wedding Invitations, Birth Announcements, Party Invitations ¢â¬â€ eInvite, so I just need to find out who's are less expensive and place my order! Can't wait!:-)
          nice, sounds great!
          Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users