Photo

Check out this Trash the Dress Session - in Video! (Matt and Sol)

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#11 Janet

Janet
  • VIP Member
  • 7,459 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 03:23 PM

that was so amazing! Now I need to go back and do it all over again, but in RM and with Sol and Matt....So jealous!

#12 leigh miller

leigh miller
    • 936 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 06:44 PM

awesome fun! gets me even more excited for mexico next week :)

i think its great for people to see it from a photographers perspective. great work matt and sol. sorry we cant catch up next week. next time though!

#13 LadyP

LadyP
      • 3,156 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 07:01 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by tvt
        So great!!! I can't wait!

Side note: is anyone else nervous about being to center of attention all day and all night, and then all the next day too?? With a camera always pointed at you??
        I am very much a backyard person but this day IT IS ME BABY THE DIVA ALL HAIL THE QUEEN

#14 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 07:53 PM

I am a little nervous - I don't like everyone watching me! But I hope I can just forget about the cameras, and focus on my honey.

#15 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 3,754 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 08:10 PM

Amazing!!!!

#16 Matt Adcock

Matt Adcock
            • Vendor
            • 1,243 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 08:26 PM

HOLA ALL, thanks for the nice comments.

This has been on of my favorite projects to work on... Funny thing is I didn't tell anybody that we were going to shoot a video...just sorta pulled it out of my Ar$$ at the last minute and as you can see, I'm a BIG OL DORK on camera... HA

We wanted to showcase how we go about our shoots... We mention the special lighting setup and can't emphasise enough that we bring this style to every wedding / session we go on. Dynamic lighting if you commission us

Leigh, sorry we will miss you in the RM next week...headed to Freeport Grand Bahamas for a little gig for del Sol....Next time FOR SURE

Cheers & thanks for the comments everyone. Hopefully this can be inspiration for all... By the way, Jen (bride from this movie) is wearing this dress for her 200+ guest reception in Canada later this year!

AND, for those of you worried about being the "focus of attention" with the camera in your face...well, I must admit that its not that bad. First off, it is your wedding day, ALL about U, and, a good photojournalist photographer should be able to snag MANY amazing shots of you without you loosing your ability to naturally enjoy your day as you envisioned it!

Cheers & mucho love,

mateo del Sol

#17 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 24,768 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 08:31 PM

hi, Matt -I hope you don't mind me posting this video!

#18 cessyboston

cessyboston
                • VIP Member
                • 2,096 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 08:33 PM

amazing and breathtaken......
                  Married oct 10th 2008 ~ proud parents to Miss Sophia Emma feb 2, 2010

#19 leigh miller

leigh miller
                  • 936 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 08:47 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by akh
                    I am a little nervous - I don't like everyone watching me! But I hope I can just forget about the cameras, and focus on my honey.

you will!

#20 jdweinbe

jdweinbe
                    • 89 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 10:05 PM

That video was amazing! How beautiful. It was like every shot was out of a bridal magazine! I am using Sol and Matt's assistant for my wedding! I really wish I could have them in person, but I'm sure anyone who studies under them learns great things! I'm SO excited!!!!!!
                      JEN

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users