Photo

LF: white groom shirt

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 ktlorens

ktlorens
  • 50 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 01:57 PM

Hey ladies- My fiance is going to be the only guy wearing a white shirt. I am looking for something in a lightweight material and long sleeved. Anyone have any ideas or anything leftover that they are looking to get rid of?

#2 kiki317

kiki317
    • 162 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 02:02 PM

Try this site- it looks good! Good luck!

Beach Wedding Attire: Offering Linen Shirts, Linen Pants, and Linen Suits

#3 GoCubs!

GoCubs!
      • 52 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 08:43 PM

My FI and groomsmen got their long-sleeved linen shirts and pants at Island Importer. They have a lot of different colors to choose from. Tommy Bahama also has a nice line of linen shirts. Look at the Easy Breezer shirt - it comes in several different colors. Although it is pricier ($98 ) it's definitely something that he will re-wear.

#4 MarieSam

MarieSam
        • VIP Member
        • 2,336 posts
          • LocationSouthern California

Posted 26 February 2009 - 04:50 AM

I don't know if you're looking for just a simple white shirt -- but Old Navy has some great linen shirts in both long sleeved ($24.99) and short sleeved (19.99), which keeps it cool for the guys. They also come in several different colors!

Here are pics, and the link: Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.

Also if you go to this link you can get a 40% in-store coupon but it expires today 2/26/09, so run out there and use it!!!
          http://oldnavy.p.del....mid=1923982195

#5 ktlorens

ktlorens
          • 50 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 03:28 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by GoCubs!
            My FI and groomsmen got their long-sleeved linen shirts and pants at Island Importer. They have a lot of different colors to choose from. Tommy Bahama also has a nice line of linen shirts. Look at the Easy Breezer shirt - it comes in several different colors. Although it is pricier ($98 ) it's definitely something that he will re-wear.
            How was the quality of the shirts from Island Importer? I trust a fellow chicagoans opinion :)

#6 drbrainfreeze

drbrainfreeze
            • 813 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 12:13 PM

We got shirts and pants from Island Importer. They seemed to be very good quality.

#7 LAURENANDBILL

LAURENANDBILL
              • 391 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 12:21 PM

this site has some good stuff
                Beach Wedding Attire | Guayabera, Guayabera Shirts, Havana Shirts, Mexican wedding shirts, Hawaiian

#8 Chicadulce

Chicadulce
                • 7 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 12:59 PM

My husband and the groomsmen bought just a white button down dress shirt from Eddie Bauer. They looked dressy and were wrinkle free which helps with traveling...

#9 montegobay09

montegobay09
                  • 832 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 05:29 PM

FI bought 3 different shirts for our trip from Island Importer, one of which he is wearing for our wedding and they are very good quality. Actually, he had to get the sides taken in (big shoulders) and the seamstress commented on the good quality of the shirt.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users