Photo

"Traditional" reception @ RMB

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 trina0724

trina0724
  • 23 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 09:41 AM

Have any of the RMB brides done a "traditional" type reception? (first dances and that sort of thing) I apologize if this question has been asked before, but I've searched through the last 20 pages and can't seem to find any information about this. I've read the reviews and know that dinner has been done, but what about "private" dancing afterwards? TIA!!

#2 CanadianBride84

CanadianBride84
    • 58 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 07:54 PM

I think that you can rent the disco out afterwards. I think I have also read (may have been over at the knot) that a couple slipped the DJ some money and a cd for their songs if you wanna save some money.

#3 montegobay09

montegobay09
      • 832 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 11:31 PM

Yeah, you can rent out the disco for quite a heafty fee. If you want to go that route I'd book it now cause if anyone else getting married the same day as you wants to do that too, you can't both have it! If it's true that you can slip the DJ some $$ without actually renting out the disco then I'd do that for sure.

I'm opting to do our first dance shortly after our ceremony. I hope to do it on the beach or maybe somewhere nearby a little more private.

Here are the prices for the extras at RMB including the disco rental or a private reception.

Attached Files

#4 YoursTruly

YoursTruly
        • 1,097 posts

Posted 28 February 2009 - 11:36 PM

montego---but slipped the DJ money to DJ and play the music where--if this was not at the disco?

#5 CanadianBride84

CanadianBride84
          • 58 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 01:20 AM

I believe it was at the Disco cause it opens up to everyone at a certain time.

#6 angie8119

angie8119
            • 198 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 07:59 PM

the option package lets you rent out the conference room or a private beach dinner- can you have the dancing done here to for an alotted time? Has anyone seen what the conference room looks like?

#7 montegobay09

montegobay09
              • 832 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 09:11 PM

Hmmm, if I remember when I meet with Chantelle on Monday I'll ask her about it. I'll snap a pic of it if I see it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users