half of registry items only available online ... would you be annoyed?

I would just watch the registry and see if things that are online only are going or not, if only the in store items are getting crossed off then you can reevaluate and add different things if necessary. Is that cheating? Are we not supposed to look? Hehe, well if you feel like it is cheating then have your BM keep an eye on the registry for you.

Mummrgirl,

I was thinking the same exact thing!! We registed at Target (And also BBB which I wish I didn't even bother with that place) and after leaving the store happy with our picks, and our "Red" theme, I went home and went on the website and found TONS more stuff that wasn't in the store. So I had a good old time clicking and adding all the new stuff, and then I realized alot of stuff said, Online Only!

I was thinking if I should take them off, but ya know what...Don't....Alot of people will most likely look online first just to see what's on your registry and then they will see the online only stuff and they can decide what they want to do.

And like someone else said, If anything, you'll get gifts cards or Money and you can get the things you want yourself :-)

Personally, I wouldn't be annoyed, cuz I do most of my shopping online these days. But I would keep up with your registry and make sure that you have stuff available in the store as well. You know the older people are more likely to go to the store and buy it then shop online, so you want to make sure that people have the option to do both.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • Hi everyone! I have been doing lots of research on various wedding venues all around Mexico, my fiance wants a destination wedding and I am happy to have a wedding wherever so long as the vibe is right and guests are happy!  I have been seriously looking at Cabo Azul and was trying to find potential costs for them, but only found a page about their wedding costs from 2010. Does anyone have any updated information on costs / reviews they would like to share of this venue? Or advice in general, anything helps. Thanks so much, happy wedding planning to all!
    • Hello everyone, I am dreaming of a wedding in Costa Rica and was wondering if I could get any help with venues and wedding planners. I am thinking Tamarindo because a close friend of mine lives there and I've been in town more than a couple of times, she's being helpful but is at a loss when it comes to this subject really so I was wondering if anyone here had recommendations. I am not closed to other town suggestions either, if I happen to find a good place and staff somewhere else. These are the places I have so far, has anyone had any experience with any of them?  Stay In Tamarindo Luxury Villas in Costa Rica Luxury Villas Pinilla Tropical Homes of Costa Rica The Point Luxury Villa Thank you so much for your help!
    • Have you ever considered having a wedding inside a bubble? With the current global situation, many couples are looking for unique and creative ways to celebrate their special day while keeping their guests safe. A wedding inside a bubble could provide a whimsical and intimate setting for your ceremony and reception. Imagine saying your vows surrounded by a beautiful bubble filled with twinkling lights and flowers, creating a magical atmosphere for you and your loved ones to enjoy.
    • Adult only resort or not? Let's discuss the pros and cons of choosing an adult-only resort for your honeymoon. While some couples may appreciate the peace and quiet that comes with an adults-only environment, others may prefer a more family-friendly atmosphere. What are your thoughts on this? Have you had any experiences at adult-only resorts that you'd like to share? Let's hear your opinions and recommendations!
    • When it comes to planning a wedding, one of the most exciting parts is choosing the perfect wedding favours for your guests. These small tokens of appreciation are a great way to thank your loved ones for being a part of your special day and to make them feel appreciated.
  • Topics