Photo

St. Thomas vendors

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 yomie13

yomie13
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 09:49 PM

After reading through tripadvisor, and what you all had to say, we decided to go with the Ritz for our wedding weekend. Now I'm wondering about which coordinator I should request, which vendors are best (Forever flowers or East End Flower Shop... and then is there a great DJ, a skilled cellist and a particular transportation company I should go with??).

Any suggestions are appreciated!

Jaimie

#2 petunia

petunia
    • 113 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 11:29 PM

Yomie,

Congratulations on making your decision. I'm curious to know if you considered the Ritz wedding coordinator. Several coordinators have been mentioned on this forum. One St. Thomas wedding coordinator, Sherri from Weddings the Island Way, has posted here several times. I actually saw one of her weddings last summer, and I was very impressed.

#3 sherri

sherri
      • 73 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 04:27 PM

Hi Petunia! How are you? How is your wedding planning going?

yomie13,
        We use East End Flowers and they do an excellent job, I am always impressed!
        If you go with a wedding planner, they will arrange all of the vendors for you!
        Let your WC know what you want and let them do the work!
        Happy Planning!
        http://farm3.static.....8a8dc807_m.jpg

www.weddingstheislandway.com
        www.mclaughlinanderson.com
        Stone Cottage and Rockworks VillasSt. Thomas, US Virgin Islands

#4 Prettyhazardous

Prettyhazardous
        • 712 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 05:59 PM

Hey Yomie
          I'm working with Janelle Scott of Island Bliss Weddings. She arranging everything so i cant even remember my florist's name. I did however choose Sunny Liston Tours for my transport bc I went on his tour last year and he is awesome (but a bit expensive). Good luck.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users