Sign in to follow this  
Peachy

Turkey wedding

Hi all,

We're getting married in Turkey in September 2011. Although the wedding is a while away yet, we're spending time saving for it. I've started to gather my ideas together and I'm hoping to make a few things which is a good thing I'm starting early!

i think it's amazing that your wedding is in turkey! do you or your fiance have family there? my fiance went to turkey this past may for 10 days with school and *loved* it ... he swears we'll go there together some day!

a tiny "evil eye" can be your "something blue" ... those things are *everywhere* in turkey! :)

best of luck with your planning (and money-saving!) ... whoever attends is going to have the trip of a lifetime!

congrats and welcome to the forum!

i'm sure you'll find lots of help and ideas here

getting married in turkey would be fantastic and so different than your typical beach wedding

we're honeymooning in turkey in june. i can't wait!

Awww thanks everyone. Neither of us are Turkish, we were going to go to Santorini but it wasn't quite what we were looking for when I started looking into it. I fell in love with Turkey from the breath taking pictures and the rave reviews I'd seen on the Internet. I'm trying to hold myself back a bit from the planning as I'd have it all done by the end of the year if someone let me plus we had the money! I think it is going to be fun making invitations and favours!

Hello Peachy,

Welcome to this fantastic forum. We're getting married in Turkey too!! Where abouts are you getting married? We're getting married in Kalkan in 2010 and finding this forum has just been so useful and its great for getting your wedding 'fix' when your family and friends aren't that interested because there's a long time to wait.

Enjoy.

Kay

Hello Peachy,

Welcome to this fantastic forum. We're getting married in Turkey too!! Where abouts are you getting married? We're getting married in Kalkan in 2010 and finding this forum has just been so useful and its great for getting your wedding 'fix' when your family and friends aren't that interested because there's a long time to wait.

Enjoy.

Kay