Photo

Our OOT bags and contents! So much fun!

• Please log in to reply
144 replies to this topic

#81 slapsappyhappy

slapsappyhappy
  • 443 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 11:32 AM

I love the bags and mugs and everything! I was excitedly showing my FI and he was shaking his head saying I was crazy... anyway how many bags did you order because the lady's site has a much higher price? You are awesome I am going to try and replicate your bags as soon as I think of a monogram.

#82 TinaM2b

TinaM2b
    • 445 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 10:59 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by BlakleyBrideToBe
      Great Job! I love the Oh Sh** Kits! I've been look for this post! Do you have the Templates? Can you post them?
      Here is the word template for the O' SH*T Kits. It should be easy to replace my informal logo with your own.

I also included Recovery Kit. I used Avery Labels and these are their templates for a couple different sizes. I don't have the labels in front of me so I don't know the sizes. If you print these out, you should be able to determine the size.

NOTE: I had to remove most of my graphics due to size of file. Just replace the empty spots with your own.

Attached Files

#83 TinaM2b

TinaM2b
      • 445 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 11:01 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by slapsappyhappy
        I love the bags and mugs and everything! I was excitedly showing my FI and he was shaking his head saying I was crazy... anyway how many bags did you order because the lady's site has a much higher price? You are awesome I am going to try and replicate your bags as soon as I think of a monogram.
        Hi Slapsappyhappy!! I ordered 50 and used all but about 3 or 4 which I have reserved for myself to use. I don't think she had these on her site, we talked about them over the phone and she sent me photos via email. She had a number of options for this price range.

Every person loved and used these bags. They are a waterproof deneer and really worked out well. It also helped members of our group to spot people they didn't know or recognize.

#84 DRod0214

DRod0214
        • 173 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 08:33 PM

very good stuff, love the Oh S*** kit
          Diane

#85 Fabi

Fabi
          • 28 posts

Posted 16 August 2009 - 02:41 PM

Tina

You went all out! I love your OOT bags!!! You have definitely inspired me and I will study all of your notes to see what I can put together for mine :-)

Fabi

#86 torywedd

torywedd
            • 169 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 04:37 AM

omg....these are so kute and kool, but they have all the needed essentials for a destination wedding, thanx so much for sharing your ideas, i will definetly be using some!!!

#87 Joss

Joss
              • 188 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 12:28 PM

your OOT bags are wicked thoughtful and creative. Love the fact that you personalized everything. Thanks for all the info!

#88 ddk5576

ddk5576
                • 209 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 11:39 AM

Absolutely wonderful! Great Job! Thanks for the ideas!! YRTB!

#89 nicitica

nicitica
                  • 186 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 05:49 PM

Wow. I love all of these ideas, but concerned about traveling down with so much stuff. Do you think I could get away with ordering the bags and Koozies here and making a stop at Sams club in Playa Del Carmen for the other items?? Has anyone else done this?
                    Akumal, Mexico 05.29.10

#90 nicitica

nicitica
                    • 186 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 06:06 PM

I found some inexpensive bags on Amazon, but i really like the idea of the heat transfer with our logo. I checked this site and it's $25 per bag which is $20 more than the bags i found. But you got such a great deal. Any ideas where to get the canvas bag with colored straps? I'm looking for lime green.
                      Akumal, Mexico 05.29.10

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users