TinaM2b

Our OOT bags and contents! So much fun!

I love the bags and mugs and everything! I was excitedly showing my FI and he was shaking his head saying I was crazy... anyway how many bags did you order because the lady's site has a much higher price? You are awesome I am going to try and replicate your bags as soon as I think of a monogram.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakleyBrideToBe View Post
Great Job! I love the Oh Sh** Kits! I've been look for this post! Do you have the Templates? Can you post them?
Here is the word template for the O' SH*T Kits. It should be easy to replace my informal logo with your own.

I also included Recovery Kit. I used Avery Labels and these are their templates for a couple different sizes. I don't have the labels in front of me so I don't know the sizes. If you print these out, you should be able to determine the size.

NOTE: I had to remove most of my graphics due to size of file. Just replace the empty spots with your own.

LabelOSh-tKit2.doc

LabelRecoveryKit3.doc

Quote:
Originally Posted by slapsappyhappy View Post
I love the bags and mugs and everything! I was excitedly showing my FI and he was shaking his head saying I was crazy... anyway how many bags did you order because the lady's site has a much higher price? You are awesome I am going to try and replicate your bags as soon as I think of a monogram.
Hi Slapsappyhappy!! I ordered 50 and used all but about 3 or 4 which I have reserved for myself to use. I don't think she had these on her site, we talked about them over the phone and she sent me photos via email. She had a number of options for this price range.

Every person loved and used these bags. They are a waterproof deneer and really worked out well. It also helped members of our group to spot people they didn't know or recognize.

Tina

You went all out! I love your OOT bags!!! You have definitely inspired me and I will study all of your notes to see what I can put together for mine :-)

Fabi

omg....these are so kute and kool, but they have all the needed essentials for a destination wedding, thanx so much for sharing your ideas, i will definetly be using some!!!

your OOT bags are wicked thoughtful and creative. Love the fact that you personalized everything. Thanks for all the info!

Wow. I love all of these ideas, but concerned about traveling down with so much stuff. Do you think I could get away with ordering the bags and Koozies here and making a stop at Sams club in Playa Del Carmen for the other items?? Has anyone else done this?

I found some inexpensive bags on Amazon, but i really like the idea of the heat transfer with our logo. I checked this site and it's $25 per bag which is $20 more than the bags i found. But you got such a great deal. Any ideas where to get the canvas bag with colored straps? I'm looking for lime green.