Beach Gazebo in Punta Cana??

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

• 1,792 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 12:52 PM

Hi All,

I'm trying to decide between Punta Cana & Riveria Maya...and all I REALLY want is to have the ceremony in a gazebo overlooking the beach. It would also have to accmodate about 50, maybe more. Any suggestions or pictures?? I'm stressing trying to find the perfect resort!!! Anything would be helpful!!!

Josie :)

#2 amyblant

• 56 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 12:56 PM

There is a gazebo at Paradisus Punta Cana that looks beautiful. I know Tami (foxytv) was married there. She has pictures in a couple of her threads.

#3 DTHSLove

• 347 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 04:03 PM

I know there is a lot but don't know who have overlooking the beach. good luck

#4 JOSIE

• 1,792 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 05:03 PM

Thanks AmyBlant! I love PPC, but they don't have our date. I'm still considering the date they DO have (November 27), but we'd be asking a lot of people to miss thanksgiving which I'm worried about!

#5 bellalucefoto

• 221 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 05:13 PM

Aventura Spa Palace in Riviera Maya has a gazebo overlooking the ocean and offers free wedding packages and group benefits you might want to check into. Good luck and best wishes!

#6 foxytv

• VIP Member
            • 7,740 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 02:03 PM

Paradisus Punta Cana is the only resort I know of in PC that has the beach gazebo. It was PERFECT. I hope your dates work out. Bummer that your first choices are already taken...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users