Photo

Hilton Rose Hall Resort Montego Bay brides?

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 tauristar

tauristar
  • 62 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 01:54 PM

Don't think I have seen reviews, but I have a friend who's parents have stayed at the resort. They raved about it being very nice and classy. I haven't had trouble getting responses from Charline. The longest it's taken is 2-3 days to get questions answered. Good Luck!
    Love is in the air!

May 2010

#12 JnM09

JnM09
    • 50 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 10:13 PM

angie--there should be one coming soon. there is another bride on here who just got married there...she told me she hasn't had a chance to get the review up yet, but she was hoping to do it this week. In the mean time if you go on tripadvisor there are great general reviews and a few that mention weddings!

FI and I are just under 2 months away and getting more excited by the day!!

Jaime & Michael

Montego Bay, Jamaica
      August 14, 2009
      http://tickers.Ticke....dd02/event.png

#13 angie8119

angie8119
      • 198 posts

Posted 27 June 2009 - 09:11 AM

thanks ladies!! I'm going to keep checking!!! hopefully they post some pictures too!!!
        jnm09- are you going with their DJ or booking outside? I was planning on using theirs but i just found a site jamacian djs... not sure if they will be worth it.

#14 JnM09

JnM09
        • 50 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 10:03 AM

Angie- we are loading up our ipod with all of our songs in a specific playlist, taking the docking station and FI's cousin is going to act as DJ (to announce first dance, etc). I didn't want to spend the extra money for a DJ.

Jaime & Michael

Montego Bay, Jamaica
          August 14, 2009
          http://tickers.Ticke....dd02/event.png

#15 spellbound1995

spellbound1995
          • 11 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 03:44 AM

Hi Ladies!

I'm so glad I found this thread! I am getting married at Hilton Rose Hall on April 3, 2010. We will only have 25 guests, and I'm trying to figure out have to have a classy event without breaking the bank. It seems redundant to pay for meals for the reception since all of my guests paid for all-includive, but I cant figure out any way around it. Can you ladies give me ideas on what you are doing about food for the reception?

Also what are you putting in your OOT bags and how are you getting all of the stuff to the resort?

#16 Pandabride6

Pandabride6
            • 95 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 11:09 PM

spellbound1995- It's very possible to have a classy meal with that number of ppl at the resort. I noticed that if your guest count gets larger, that's when you'll see the costs grow.

We don't know how many ppl we're planning on having but we're choosing a different reception venue anyway (keeping the ceremony at Rose Hall). I noticed you can get more bang for your buck that way (for both food and entertainment). Not only that... but the resort's charging about $45/person even if they're AI. That's nuts!!!

We're still working on OOT bag items so I'll let you know.
              Can't wait to honor our family roots... and establish new ones... Montego Bay, Jamaica, June 5, 2010

The view overlooking Kingston... January 2009. One Love!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users