Photo

Jim Hjelm Dress

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 Mrs D To Be!

Mrs D To Be!
  • 1,634 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 05:56 PM

Jim Hjelm Bridal Couture Bridal Gowns - Bridal Style jh8906 by JLM Couture, Inc.

I did find a bridal store online...bridal reflections I think it was...and they quoted me $3500...totally out of my budget!!

I'm not giving up though...surely i'll be able to find it somewhere at a more reasonable price!?

#12 Sapphire723

Sapphire723
    • 888 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 06:25 PM

I would try RK Bridal who sells out of NYC. I looked at their website, and it seems that they definitely sell Jim Hjelm bridesmaid dresses, but they don't say that they sell their bridal line. I would send them an e-mail or call them, because chances are they can get it for you and they're pretty cheap compared to other bridal stores.

http://www.shoprkbri....t&PT=ContactUs

#13 Mrs D To Be!

Mrs D To Be!
      • 1,634 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 06:34 PM

I've just dropped them an email - worth a try.

What i'm finding is alot of stores stock the bridesmaid dresses - not so many have the bridal collection.

boo hoo

Lots of time ahead, not ready to give up yet! :)

#14 SAM

SAM
        • 542 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 06:46 PM

I think I saw the dress on the Jim Hjelm website, very beautiful. They have a store locator on the website Bridal, Bridesmaid, and Junior Bridesmaid gowns by JLM Couture if not I would contact them directly to help you find your dress. Good Luck

#15 Mrs D To Be!

Mrs D To Be!
          • 1,634 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 06:53 PM

yeah its on the official website i found the dress, but there is no supplier in the uk, and there is no way of purchasing the dress direct from the supplier either (or so the q&a section on their website says!)

I just wish someone/a shop would stick it up on ebay!!! would save me a lot of hassle!lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users