Sign in to follow this  
Amelie

Mikaella dress for sale

Hi ladies!

I have a beautiful Mikaella wedding dress for sale (style 1263). It is a size 6 but was taken down to a size 4. It is all lace and creamy white. I am 5'5" and I weigh 115 pounds. But I got it altered with high heels and I guess it would make me 5'7" with the shoes on. It is brand new, I received it 2 weeks ago and got it fixed but I fell in love with another dress...

So I paid 1500$ canadian and I am asking for 1000$ canadian ( about 750$ US ) and I am willing to pay for the shipping. Final sale...

Click the image to open in full size.

This is a great deal also because mikealla is having a price increase on 4/10. So the new will be even more expensive.

Hi ladies,

my brand new mikaella dress is still for sale. It is a cream color chantilly lace dress. Size 6 but was altered to a size 2-4...and I was wearing heels that makes me 5'7" tall. I paid 1500$ plus the alterations. I am willing to leave it at 1000$ canadian ( about 750$ US ) and I am paying for the shipping. Final sale. I loved this dress but I fell in love even more with another one and that's why it is for sale.

Hurry up!