Photo

Is it poor etiquette?

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 estella1007

estella1007
  • 475 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 10:02 PM

You guys are so great! Thank you so much. You all really put my mind at ease. I was getting myself all anxious about adding these extra things to my list, and adding the extra money to the budget. I feel much better now!

#12 August2010Bride

August2010Bride
    • 369 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 11:08 PM

I was doing the EXACT same thing... try to add this, squeeze this in...

I learned like a lot of ladies have said. Not everything is mandatory. Its your day, only include what you want.

#13 nibsmom

nibsmom
      • 564 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 02:03 PM

I'm glad you feel better! I remember when I first joined this forum, I was really overwhelmed by how elaborate some of the weddings were too...and I started feeling really pressured to do more and more. But, in the long run, we've decided it's our wedding and we can do what we want...I just pick and choose among the ideas! I've definitely added a few things like monogrammed cups, OOT bags, welcome dinner and TTD, but I've also decided that bringing tons of decorations and having a formal reception aren't necessary.

I just write every idea down, then come back to it after a bit...it usually helps me get some perspective and think about whether I really want it or not!

#14 nibsmom

nibsmom
        • 564 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 02:04 PM

Whoops! Double Post!

#15 Tamster808

Tamster808
          • 193 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 02:12 PM

It is YOUR wedding! Do what you want!!!
            I did luggage tags but in hindsight I don't think I should have done them. They wound up costing alot more than I thought they would.
            Don't stress out that you are not doing all these things. Your guest will not even notice.

IT IS YOUR DAY!!!!!!!!!!!

#16 LAURENANDBILL

LAURENANDBILL
            • 391 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 02:21 PM

its your special day!! you do what makes you happy!!! im not doing oot bags or programs.. i just dont want any more things to do

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users