Secrets SILVERSANDS anyone??

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 livinlife

• 12 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 04:48 PM

Ok, so I'm pretty new to this forum (or any forum for that matter) but i'm starting to get a little worried. Are there any Secrets Silversands brides out there? I chose that Hotel because it is very contemporary looking, good food choices etc. Beach is not as good as Maroma but it is not as expensive as Maroma.

The resort is pretty new.. From what I've read it opened in 2009. Nevertheless I don't hear anyone else planning a trip there or their wedding there so I'm wondering if there's something i'm missing.?? Help!

#2 hsims1

• 356 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 03:56 PM

yea it's funny that you mention this resort. My travel broker just mentioned it as something that we should look into. I too would love to hear if anyone has been there.

#3 teamdemet

• 2 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 11:28 PM

i booked my wedding at secrets silversands for july 4th today! are you still planning on having your wedding there? It is nerve wracking because i cant find anyone else planning theirs there...

#4 thope

• 104 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 04:56 PM

I almost booked Silversands resort but after reading the reviews on trip advisor I decided against it....you may want to check it out. I was looking in to this forum to see if anyone had been married there but none yet....good luck!

#5 danieobr

• 3 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 12:41 PM

Hi ladies,

I am looking into Silversands as well and like thope, I had some hesitations after reading reviews on Trip Advisor. BUT I did notice that the reviews seem to be improving and most of the negative reviews are from when they first opened. I am planning a site visit of Silversands, Capri and Maroma for the end of June so I will let you know what I find!

#6 thefuturemrslutz

• 821 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 09:44 AM

Any updates with Silversands I LOVE the modern look but can't find anyone booking there. HELP!!!! I NEED to set my destination!

#7 melfry66

• 24 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 10:06 PM

Heading to Cancun on Saturday to check out both Secrets Maroma and Silversands. I have appts on Monday the 21st to meet with planners at both resorts. I will share my thoughts when I return :)

We've pretty much committed to Secrets Maroma though.

#8 thefuturemrslutz

• 821 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 08:47 AM

Please let us know! Thank you!

#9 melfry66

• 24 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 08:52 PM

You got it!

#10 Bluesun721

• 8 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 02:25 PM

I'm planning on getting married here next July. It's not set in stone just yet. Are there any brides out there that have been married here??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users