Opinions Needed

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#11 Celina

Celina
  • Banned
  • 2,811 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 12:55 PM

I absolutely love your dresses and flowers. I wish I would have found those dresses, I definitely would have bought them for my BM's. Great combo!
    "Love is not who you live with...it's who you can't live without"

#12 Amarillis

Amarillis
    • 1,913 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 01:24 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by soon2bePowers
      Thanks for all of the opinions. I started looking at FI and groomswear today and can't decide. What would you go with?

Khakis and white shirt
      Khakis and colored shirt (what color?)
      White pants and colored shirt (what color?)
      My advice... groom in white shirt and khakis... and groomsmen in a bright tropical coloured shirt to complement the BM dresses - maybe orange.

You should check out Beach Wedding Shirts | Guayaberas, Linen Pants, Boys Linen Shirts, Mexican Wedding Shirts. they are located in florida and have GREAT guyaberas that are perfect for tropical weddings.

All of our guests were encouraged to by guyaberas from them and many did...

#13 Sammygurlj

Sammygurlj
      • 165 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 03:12 PM

very cute dress, i didn't even think to look at alloy.
        I'd say khaki pants and a colored shirt for the guys, navy maybe

#14 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
        • 5,649 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 03:18 PM

Those colors look great together, I say go for it!

#15 KatyKo

KatyKo
          • 851 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 03:33 PM

I love the BM dress and flowers! I actually just ordered that dress (in that color) the other day! I plan to take it to wear on the wedding trip! 2bebridejamaica...I love Alloy because they have LONG pants haha that's funny!!

PS Old Navy has linen blend men's shirts on sale right now (and you can find a 30% off coupon for Old Navy) Women's & Men's Clothes: Plus Size, Maternity, Baby & Kid's Clothing | Old Navy

#16 2bebridejamaica

2bebridejamaica
            • 1,206 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 03:44 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by KatyKo
              I love the BM dress and flowers! I actually just ordered that dress (in that color) the other day! I plan to take it to wear on the wedding trip! 2bebridejamaica...I love Alloy because they have LONG pants haha that's funny!!
              YUP you are the same as my MOH she has the legs... 36 inches!!! Honestly her legs come to my boobs.. LOL..

#17 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
              • 5,649 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 05:03 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by KatyKo
                PS Old Navy has linen blend men's shirts on sale right now (and you can find a 30% off coupon for Old Navy) Women's & Men's Clothes: Plus Size, Maternity, Baby & Kid's Clothing | Old Navy
                That's where my hubby got his black shirt for our wedding! It looked really good on him (IMO but I am biased haha).

#18 happilee

happilee
                • 7 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 05:05 PM

Great choice! I love the colors, just thought I would add my opinion!

#19 Betsy

Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 4,513 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 05:12 PM

I love those colors together! Not sure how I missed this post in the first place but they do look great together!

#20 binzer

binzer
                    • 230 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 05:20 PM

I love those colors...in fact, they are my wedding colors! I actually have four wedding colors (it's a bit of a long story) but they are those 3 colors plus dark brown. My BMs are wearing brown dresses with a bouquet the same colors as yours (tied in a blue ribbon). I would've preferred to have blue dresses like you, but one of my BMs said she didn't look good in blue So basically, I think it all looks great, and I'm even a bit jealous!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users