Photo

excursions in Punta Cana

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 lmg970

lmg970
  • 316 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 12:55 PM

We are getting together tonight with some of our guests and we are trying to come up with some excursions to do while there. I was hoping for any advice from anyone that has been there done that, you know.
    thanks
    Laura

#2 Melwhip

Melwhip
    • 43 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 01:55 PM

When fiance and I were in Punta Cana last year, we didn't do any excursions ourselves (didn't really have enough time), but we met people that did and who told us that the ATV tours are loads of fun. I'd definitely like to do one of those when we're there for our wedding.

#3 happygilmore

happygilmore
      • 576 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 05:49 PM

Here is a link to some excursions and information on them

Amstar DMC Dominican Republic, Punta Cana Activities

If you want, send me your email, I have a copy of a flyer with the excursions as well

#4 seaprincess

seaprincess
        • 753 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 01:30 AM

Some of the guests from our wedding did the zipline excursion and said it was alot of fun! Our tour operator actually only recommended the ATV tour if you've never done it before. Alot of my guests own their own ATVs and they were told not to bother b/c you have to go slow and follow the leader on the tour
          Lindsay and Jamie - January 28, 2009

#5 DTHSLove

DTHSLove
          • 347 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 10:10 AM

I want to get on the ATV tours. Really getting ready to party and have fun on the beach..We are the life of the party..We will do more on the honey-moon it is free in the all-inclusive rate at MP..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users